Thread: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 04:51 PM   #123 (permalink)
Nienna
Dark Force Defense League
Hufflepuff
Acromantula

Lowsee ☆ The Joker ☆ Fantastic Baby! ☆ HufflyPuffly

GeeGee's eyes scanned the room to look at her new workers. Why was this room such a mess? Why were they all so... so unfashionable? For goodness sake, did no one ever pick up a magazine? She scrunched her nose, displeased with them but eventually she let it go. She did choose to work for the English. For once, she could try and be... nice?

Haaa....Haaaa.

Her blue eyes fell on the woman who had paper in her pits and the man who she liked to think spoke french. She grinned, watching him as he leaned into her and murmured something GeeGee couldn't hear very well. Her lips twitched when she saw the girl flush with embarrassment and squeeze her armpits to her body. Ahhh, silly girl should've checked her pits before she came here.

She then turned her gaze to the man who was grinning at her. She smirked at his remark, put one leg over the other, placed her hands on the desk and leaned in. GeeGee rose her brow at him, amused that he thought he had no flaws. "Oh reaallyy, monsieur? It seems we agree, because I well 'ave no flawz. I am parfait! Puuurrffeccct."

GeeGee looked at the little itty bitty american man, her eyes slightly narrowing. "Of course you would 'ave 'eard about it! You would be foolish if did not, monsieur." Her eyes then went back to the man named Hoshino. So she would be working under him? He looked old enough. GeeGee smiled sweetly. "Of course, I will search for one. But... zen again zat woman could qualify, no?" She grinned smugly, her eyes looking at the crazy lady and back at Rico with a look that was daring him.

She should stop before she'd loose his job.

"We could start zis meeting now, no?"