Thread: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 04:15 AM   #118 (permalink)
Ama

MLE
Werewolf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tahir Kovac Khatri
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Payton J. McNiven
Ama!Nabs IS NAMED MINHO & Is SO Black Panther Right Now

Hunter Bones was looking at him. Not that he was surprised. If he were to be honest, his presence alone commanded attention. It wasn't like there was much competition in the room.

It also helped that there were only a few males the female employees could focus on. Raising a questioning brow at her, Hoshino once more tugged at his robes uncomfortably shifting in his seat as Jane took a seat at last.

And introduced herself yet again. Brow still raised and possibly remaining in that position for as long as this circus of a meeting lasted, Ian nodded at her slowly. "Yes, Jane. I know," he said slowly, brown eyes sailing from her hand towards the inside of her arm.

Hello, loo paper. It was teasing him; like a rather flat tongue of tackiness. Clearing his throat, he leaned forward, his lips hovering near her ear. "Not to be offensive but there's loo paper coming out from your arm hole. I'd keep my arms down if I were you."

There. That had been rather polite, he thought as he pulled away with a deadpan expression. He hadn't even mentioned how satin was just a terrible terrible terrible choice for a girl like her.

And the alcohol infused freak was their new Layout Editor. Lovely. Enrico just did such a wonderful job at hiring. Just. Lovely.

"Welcome to the team!" greeted Ian overly enthusiastic and clapped his hands twice. "You'll just love it here. Wait until you see the break room. The very epitome of cleanliness but, I insist. Take a seat."

Grinning, he nodded cordially at that sweet French lady. Sweet. "With all due respect, mademoiselle, I have no flaws."

Now pipe down, woman before Rico has a moment.

Last edited by Ama; 09-14-2009 at 05:29 AM.