Thread: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 04:00 AM   #116 (permalink)
highjinx
Formerly: dingDong
Slytherin
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lola Jones
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rainbow "Rain" Boogie
1/2 of the Poo Brigade MAN!BUGG<33

Moira gave the man who asked for assistance a very stare full of intent, full of anger. She was on her 6th scrub--she was interrupted right before the 7th. This behavior was not acceptable. Instead, she ignored the rude man's question and continued to scrub slowly but with force. How could they work in a place like this?!

Were they human? Did they have lungs? Did they have eyes to see what mess they were living in? She shook her head, immediately hearing a French-like woman coming from the door. En charge? Yes, Moira too would have liked to know who was in charge of this. How inappropriate of them to not clean this place up. Hmph.

And then someone asking for aspirin on her 24th scrub. She glanced at this one, why would he ask for aspirin? Was his head hurting? Moira stared at the man curiously for a second, wondering if evil spirits were haunting this man's body. No she did not have aspirin, so she simply shook her head and went back to scrubbing.

scrubscrubscrub.

Yet on her 35th scrub, someone... MAID? And then in a second, Moira Adrasteia Demitrakos was poked. Touched.

She. Was. Touched.

Tilting her head, she gave a look at the woman that clearly meant danger. Her personal bubble. Shattered. "Keep your bloody fingers to yourself, please." She did not look like a maid. IMPOSSIBLE. But before she could actually attack her... this other woman blatantly announced her name. And her arms. Her arms had been grabbed by someone else's--she wrinkled her nose and cringed.

Did this man stop her cleaning? DID THIS MAN WANT SOAP BUBBLES POURING OUT OF HIS MOUTH? "Donttouchmedontouchmedonttouchme." She quietly ordered the man, wanting to hex him this instant. Who sent her? Wasn't it obvious? No? "I was sent here by a man named Rico Serio. Owled, to be exact." She just wanted her arms to be free, was she a prisoner now?

"I'm the new Layout Editor." Now would you please take your filthy little hands off me?