Thread: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 10:56 PM   #105 (permalink)
Nienna
Dark Force Defense League
Hufflepuff
Acromantula

Lowsee ☆ The Joker ☆ Fantastic Baby! ☆ HufflyPuffly

"Bonjour!" A female's voice with a thick french accent called as the door practically BURST open. A woman standing at 5'9'' (She's actually 5'7'', though heels do make a gal tall) with chocolate brown hair tied into a ponytail, her long bangs covering a little of her eyesight. She wore a white tight dress with a square neckline that was knee-high, reached to halfway to her arms and was beautifully flattering her figure. She wore long necklaces and one large silver bangle on her right hand while the left was adorned with a beautifully expensive watch.

With her head raised high and her shoulders squared, she rose her brow at everyone in the room, eyeing each and every one of them, studying them quickly. As a photographer, she always loved looking at people's expressions when they looked at her. She was beautiful, of course! Moving her bangs aside, she smiled. "I am zorry I am late. I am well aware of zat," she spoke with a thick french accent. "I 'ad somesing to work wiz and I apologize. Now... who iz ummm en charge?"