View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 05:09 PM   #31 (permalink)
LeapFrog
Ravenclaw

Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ellette "Ellie" Spencer
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Persephone Stuart
Magical Law Enforcement
x3
Haunted Lollipop ☛ Powerpuff Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhartian View Post
And from her office, yes, because the view was simply crystal clear, Sienna noticed this...woman, or...girl...whatever...sitting in the not-to-nice waiting area.

Odd. They weren't expecting people to interview, were they? And, the girl didn't seem to bring any complains into the Prophet either, she didn't look the type.

That's why Sienna decided to walk straight to her, missing (or perhaps ignoring) whatever discussion Ian was having with a co-worker in the Journalists area. Why would she meddle in, when Ian enjoyed being pretending to be in charge of something.

"Excuse me? Are you..." what was the word? "...waiting for something or someone?" oooooh, maybe that's what it was, this girl was probably waiting for someone to...what?...pick her up? Dressed like that? Yeah, probably not. Clearly, the visitor needed to move away from that awful couch.
Daphne immediately stood up as someone approached her. She automatically fixed her hair and made her sure clothing lay properly. Her right hand shot from her side to shake the hand of her greeter. It was exactly as her father had instructed her. After all, it was his contacts that helped secure this wonderful career opportunity.

Pushing her shoulders back and standing straight up, Daphne readied her introduction. "Hello I'm Daphne Jones," she stated, shaking hands with the woman. "I'm here to meet with..." she struggled to recall the name of the person she was supposed to meet. She had been so stressed out about being late, she forgot one of the most important details. "I'm to meet with one of the editors. I'm the junior editor of the Sports section," she recovered.