View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 07:46 PM   #131 (permalink)
JeshieRAWR
Gryffindor
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Ritter
Department of Mysteries
heart
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

Hello everybody! Thank you for your patience and wonderful comments! Here is the next chapter!

Please check out my new story Diary of the Desperate Vanessa Campbell.

Chapter 5

The Next Day....

Ron sat in his bed, his book in his lap. He felt bad, he knew he shouldn't have worded it like that. The dorm was totally silent as he tried to study. He knew he couldn't, not at all. Just then he heard someone enter the dorm. He looked over and saw Neville with a plant in his hand.

"Hey, are you dating Savannah Hensel?" Neville asked and Ron glared at him and sighed. He nodded.

"How do you know?" Ron asked and Neville chuckled.

"Ginny was talking about it in the common room, saying she was going to write your mum and tell her." Neville said.

"Great." Ron mumbled and ran his finger through his hair.

In the Great Hall

The owls swooped down into the Great Hall. Loud hoots filled the sunlit room. I looked up and scanned for my owl. I saw one of my parent's owls coming toward the Gryffindor table. I hope it's for Ginny. I closed my eyes as the owls departing hoots left the Great Hall. I opened my eyes to Seamus's voice.

"Oi! Look he's got a howler!! It also seems like it's from his mum! This oughta be good!" Seamus yelled attracting the attention of all the other houses.

My breath got caught in my throat as I opened the letter and it started to scream.

"RONALD BILLIUS WEASLEY! HOW DARE YOU DATE A SLYTHERIN GIRL OVER HERMIONE!" It screamed and I heard everyone around me gasp.

"DO YOU REALIZE THE PAIN YOU HAVE PUT HERMIONE THROUGH? I DID NOT RAISE MY SON TO BE LIKE THIS!" I wished this moment would just stop but I knew it wasn't going to end anytime soon.

"I EXPECT A LETTER BACK FROM YOU. ALSO YOU NEED TO APOLIGIZE TO HERMIONE RIGHT THIS INSTANT! IF YOU DO NOT YOU WILL BE TAKIN' AWAY FROM HOGWARTS AND I WILL HAVE TO TEACH YOU ALONE!" Molly Weasley's voice yelled. "I'M SO FURIOUS WITH YOU!"

The howler closed and shredded into pieces. The Great Hall was silent except for the voice of Savannah Hensel.

"It's okay hun. Don't apoligize to that stupid filthy little mudblood." Savannah said while rubbing his hand.

"RON!" Harry called.

"What?" Ron asked lazily looking to the floor.

"You are just going to let her say that about your friend?" Harry asked.

"She's not my friend." Ron said tightening his fists.

Hermione had just came in at that instant and heard what Ron had said. She stepped back as she was shocked.

"How could you?" She asked which grabbed all the attention of the silent houses towards the doors of the Great Hall.

"Everyone will be dismissed. This instant!" Professor Dumbledore yelled.

xX<3Xx

"Great work Savannah. My plan will start tonight during when Hermione has prefect rounds. It's just me and her tonight." I said smirking.

xX<3Xx