View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 10:00 AM   #21 (permalink)
OtterySt.Catchpole
Gryffindor
SS Featured Artist
DA Poet
Rupert is My Man!
SS100 Triumphant
Aethonan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ottery St. Catchpole
Third Year
Wink First the replies ... THEN the update *is sneaky*
Paris & Kellybear r luv :Read Otty 's fics:Gone With the Wind:I♥Rupert

Wait, what? I've got readers ... This was supposed to be my super top secret story but ... it leaked out to the press Too bad SS doesn't allow for writing under pen names no?

Will miss you while you are gone Connie ... do you know how to check your PMs? That User CP thing ... click on it and then you can upload avvies and all sorts of crazy things neways PMs are private messages so ... send me one when you're back 'kay? You'll have lots of posts to read ... maybe ... I've got writer's block.

Xavier, I love your use of the ! you know? seriously dude I love it. Everyone should be as enthusiastic as you about reading my fics *looks at everyone else and expects more !* Thanks for sticking around and here's hoping my next post rocks enough to earn more !

Little Trooper where you been hiding? LOL I haven't seen you in ages. Then again I was hiding too welcome to my fic I hope you like it, it's completely random but it has love

Maxie you're a love ♥ *fires the cannons for you*

Lissy♥Love found us and we found you on Facebook, you really like that thing don't you? I prefer lj but ... whatever. You're here ... read, enjoy, have pizza I want pizza and Miyazaki already can't wait for Monday.

Connie ... again????!!!!!!!!11111111111 j/k. I read your usernote, you're too sweet Connie and I hope you have fun where you're going. I will miss you and try to post lots in your absence so ... here goes.