View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 06:36 AM   #8 (permalink)
OtterySt.Catchpole
Gryffindor
SS Featured Artist
DA Poet
Rupert is My Man!
SS100 Triumphant
Aethonan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ottery St. Catchpole
Third Year
Smile I"m just really sleepy kids ... *yawns* maybe tomorrow ...
Paris & Kellybear r luv :Read Otty 's fics:Gone With the Wind:I♥Rupert

Hello Xavier, and welcome to my fic, two readers are better than one I'm glad you're here and I hope you like the story and romance because in between the fight scenes there will be a lot of romance ...

Hey, Connie, how did you find me? Isn't one of my labyrinthian stories enough for you? Thank you for coming, but I promise this one is just for fun and a lot less serious in tone and nature. More like a romantic comedy ... one hopes.

Giovanni was red haired from birth and a menace from the moment he could walk. An unrepentant mischief, he lived forever in Dumbledore's office, in Professor Snape's classroom doing detention, or Professor McGonagal's sight as she thought it best to hedge her bets.

Hopelessly without merit, in his families eyes, as the boy is always getting into trouble his grandfather Don Didio bought Giovanni a cat, the old man having a soft spot in his heart for his son's son. The cat's name is Prince, though he's anything but, much like his master, the cat is a bit of a trouble maker.

Giovanni and Prince hailed from a small seaside village in Italy but ended up in Hogwarts when troubles arose back home with the rise of an evil Dark Lord. Sadly, much the same problem would come to plague Hogwarts with the appearance of Harry Potter at Hogwarts the very same year that Giovanni began to attend.

Suffice to say, as Giovanni's grandmother was oft quoted as saying, "that boy doesn't just breed trouble he calls it!" This she followed with a broom or some other such object hurled at her grandson's head, because he was eavesdropping. Life in Porelmar was sweet, Giovanni's summer days spent mostly in the pursuit of girls or candy or shots of firewhiskey, because despite what everyone might think of him, outside of his family or in, he never truly went looking for mischief, it just found him.

Being always on the run from one family member or another for some offense or another, Giovanni often times found himself in the city and away from the village and the white sanded beaches where he was raised. Ciudad Veridica was not so far away from home that he couldn't walk there in two hours, however, Giovanni and Prince liked and usually managed to weasel their way onto the back of someone's cart, or the backseat of a car, or the bed of a truck. Flying on a broom would have gotten them in serious trouble, because while the whole village of Porelmar was a magical community, the city of Veridica was mostly muggle population. None of these things had ever been occasion to stop Giovanni from his mischief but Prince had been adamant that he would not fly on any broom when so many villagers and wizards were trying to shoot them down.

AN: for some weird reason this just isn't coming out all at once ... i'm going to have to sleep on it ... sorry for the half post ... this story i'm totally making up on the spot so that's why all the bad grammar and redundencies, feel free to point them out I won't be offended. thanks again y'all for reading and i'll be back to finish this and maybe beta this post ...

Last edited by OtterySt.Catchpole; 09-02-2009 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Cuz I'm a love like that ...