View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 08:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
OtterySt.Catchpole
Gryffindor
SS Featured Artist
DA Poet
Rupert is My Man!
SS100 Triumphant
Aethonan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ottery St. Catchpole
Third Year
heart Another tiny snippet, I'm trying to get the hang of this story yet ...
Paris & Kellybear r luv :Read Otty 's fics:Gone With the Wind:I♥Rupert

Firstly, everyone keep your pants on! Disney buying Marvel IS NOT the end of the world ...

And now, to my story ...

Madison fired hexes and stunning spells out into the hall of the castle, knocking a few ministry aurors on their backsides before Freddie could grab her arm, pull her back and shut the door again against the spells they fired off at them.

"Woman, are you insane?" the boy asked shocked by her audacity.

"What I am is frustrated that you keep trying to stop me. Those fools hurt you."

"Can we please plot our escape and try to spend less time trying to be action heroes?"

Madison pointed her wand at the wall opposite them and it exploded. "I can have a zeppelin here in like two minutes, what's your point?"

Draco Malfoy walked the streets of Paris, alone. The wet drizzly evening brought a cold chill that had him pulling his jacket closer around him. He was in France to visit his grandmother, the crazy old battle ax always wanted to see him between terms. Tired of her constant crowing about his lack of accomplishments he had stepped out in the middle of dinner, kicking Fifi, that obnoxious fluffy white cat of hers, out of the way before leaving the mansion.

He could have taken his broomstick and simply gone. Mother would have understood, father would scold him later Draco was sure, but that would be under normal circumstances. Something had happened last summer with the escape of Sirius Black. It was a pity really that the serial killer had not done Harry Potter in. But Potter rarely bothered Draco when he was away from Hogwarts. He had his own life to lead ... now if he could just figure out where he wanted it to go?

Pansy's constant nagging about wanting to go out places infuriated him. There were a lot of girls in Slytherin, but Pansy wanted to act as if she had exclusive rights to him. Draco didn't much care for anyone having any rights to him at all.

He walked past a muggle cafe and thought about stopping for a drink. The muggle world was infinitely fascinating with it's baseness, but the idea of sitting around so many non-magical people well, you wouldn't sit down to drink with a bunch of hippogriffs now would you?

Filthy beasts would probably kill him, anyway. There was no way Draco Malfoy would ever go near those creatures again. He wondered what had ever possessed him to take Care of Magical Creatures in the first place but really he never paid much attention to the classes he chose.

Not paying much mind to where he was going or what he was doing Draco suddenly found himself standing staring at a small shop in between two busy cafes on a very busy Paris street. Smoke from cigarettes, filthy things, the scents of coffees and cappuccinos as well as cakes floated in the air with the talk of the evening.

The Magic Box, the storefront read, and it was brightly lit inside. Something about the place, perhaps the mystery, for the windows were so brightly lit from the inside he couldn't tell what kind of place it was, or the fact that it seemed invisible to most of the people around it or walking down the street that attracted him to it.

It reeked of magic; it couldn't be a muggle establishment obviously. So, Draco Malfoy walked in.

AN: This takes place after PoA & maybe it will follow Draco's romantic exploits since he has more interesting things to be than simply Harry's archnemesis ... maybe? I don't know I'm making this up as I go along. Obviously, it's Steampunk, and I'm thinking of throwing Otty & Teddy in it, too.

It's all about the love ♥ peeps, romance a go-go.

Thank you Maxie for being my only reader ... I only really need one, just someone to keep me going