View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 05:32 AM   #54 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Kristin & Raquel: Thankk youu both for the comments! (and of course, for reading)

And now... Believe it or not... this will be my final closing entry to the Friendship Diary; the Diary of Amelia Mae Rose. Thank you all for reading and sharing Amelia's seventh year with her and I apologize for all the delays with this.

Much love,

~ Jess (& Mia)

June 20, 2066
So I know that the last month, I have perchance made greater use of you than the last ten months that I have had you. But know this – this will be the last time I write to you. A memoir of my final year at Hogwart’s, or Belle’s rather. Before I close this Friendship Diary, then I must leave you with my plans for post-Hogwarts.

In just a few short days, I will be moving to Ireland, where just a few days before leaving Hogwarts, I received an owl post with an offering as new chaser for the Ballycastle Bats … a team I hope to lead to victory against the Magpies (longtime rivals and team that former Slytherin Captain, Marco Denver plays for).

Although, sometime in the middle of my professional quidditch career – less than one year to be precise, June 1, 2067 – then I plan to tie the knot with my current fiancé, Tancred Adara.

Once my contract with the Ballycastle Bats is up (anticipated three years), than my plan would be to settle into the married life in either Northern England or Ireland and attend Healer school, which will allow me to complete my ambition to not only be a healer for the wizarding community, but hopefully use magic for muggle maladies as well.

One last note, before I close this book forever, which is to leave a long lasting lesson. Do not worry about glory or material items, but realize that all you need (and innately are already possessed with) is to love another with all your heart and soul. Once you have accomplish this, then – and only then – have you truly experienced life. The power of friendship and love are some of the most powerful magic in the world.

Love always and forever,

Amelia Mae Rose
Prefect 2063-64 and 2064-65
Quidditch Captain 2065-66
Forever Hufflepuff
Future Mrs. Tancred Adara

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.