View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 04:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
OtterySt.Catchpole
Gryffindor
SS Featured Artist
DA Poet
Rupert is My Man!
SS100 Triumphant
Aethonan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ottery St. Catchpole
Third Year
Wink Love in the time of Whooping Cough ♥ A Series of Adventurous Romances - Sa13+
Paris & Kellybear r luv :Read Otty 's fics:Gone With the Wind:I♥Rupert

Love in the time of Whooping Cough ♥ A Series of Adventurous Romances
by me 4 you

with love ♥ to my love ♥ Isabella ♥

Disclaimer: All of the HP characters belong to J.K. Rowling, all the characters I create belong to me, as does the story but not the concepts created by J.K. Rowling who pwns, no infringement is implied. It's her world, I just live in it.

"But I'm a werewolf," the red haired boy argued obstinately. "They hunt my kind."

"And I'm a villainess. Do you think we're just allowed to roam free wherever we like?"

"You're just being silly," he chided her, his fingers on her lips trying to hush her coming objection delicately. She kissed his fingers sweetly.

"Stop that, Madison, you know we can't … be together," the boy objected. He stood with his back to the great oak door, one hand on his wand, the other holding one of the dark haired girl's wrists. "Any minute now, they're going to barge down this door and they're going to kill us."

"All the more reason not to object to my being with you, Freddie. Can't you understand I love you?"

"I understand you're going to get us killed," the boy replied. He had it all worked out in his mind, the things he would tell her, how he would react to her entreaties and how he would be the ultimate stoic. His heart, however, had other ideas racing a hundred miles a minute, his breath short and his hands sweaty. To say Madison was a beautiful girl was to say the Mona Lisa was a famous painting, the moon was a big rock, and American History was a short story. Freddie couldn't help feeling an attraction to her but he was a werewolf and she ... well, Madison was just a confused young girl.

*WHAM*

Something slammed against the door pushing Freddie into Madison's arms.

"In about two seconds I'm going to throw you on the ground, blast that door, and kill those idiots, dead! I'm trying to have a moment here!” Madison screamed.

"Those idiots as you so quaintly put it, are the ministry's aurors, Madison. They saw us leaving a heist. They think we were in on it." The girl shrugged her shoulders at him. "I'm a werewolf, you're an ex-"

"Retired, sort of."

"Retired," he continued, "villainess. We're hardly not suspicious."

"You're so cute, Freddie. But don't apologize for what you are." Madison kissed the boy on the lips, despite his feeble objections. And his objections were pathetically feeble. The door shook then and Madison opened her eyes to see the blade of an ax through a crack on the door.

"Ouch," the boy cried, touching a small cut on the side of his head. "I guess they mean business."

"Freddie, you're bleeding." Madison pushed the boy aside, took her wand out of her cloak and proceeded to open the door. "No, I mean business."

"Love's funny," Freddie thought to himself, and he might get to enjoy it, if he didn't end up getting killed for it.

AU: A totally non-canonical, alternate universe take on the Harry Potter universe, with occasional cameos by our heroes, and characters we know and love (that means you bad guys). A heavy emphasis on the romance, and the action ... Zip, Bam, Wow, you kiss marvelously ...

So :read!: already.

Another tiny snippet, I'm trying to get the hang of this story yet ...
Part Two
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 7.5
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11 The Kellybear Post
Part 12
The Shing Post Part 13
The Chuck Norris Post Part 14
Post 76
Part 16
Post 17
It's only Love Post Post 18
Post 19
Post 20
Post 21
Post 100 or No. 22
Post 23
Post 24
This Fic is out of Control Post or No. 25
Post 26
Post 27
Post 28
Post 29
Post 30
The Now Post or No. 31
Post 32
Post 33
Post 34
Post 35
Post 36
Post 37
Post 38
Post 39
Post 40
Post 41
An American Werewolf in Paris Thanx Kels
When in Paris do as the Parisians do or What? No Samurais? or The End!

Last edited by OtterySt.Catchpole; 10-31-2009 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Adding Disclaimer for the disclaimerly challenged & NOW with Linkage!