View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 12:30 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tommehbell

Slytherin
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Greenwood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blake Madden
Accidents & Catastrophes
x1
DivaDivaDiva ||Candy Cane Mama||

Egypt clapped. "Oh well I am so glad you liked it. I didn't want to seem too forward but my mom always told me a little gift goes a long way." And Egypt hoped it improved her mood. "And this is just a little gift." She would have done more but that would have just seemed too over the top. But in Africa if you were presenting to a superior you would have given them your finest silver, crystal, and jewels your family had.

Egypt shook her head a her musical giggle filled the office. "Oh no. I'm pregnant again." she told Sienna. True it was something that seemed to be happening every year, but she was still excited all the same.

She nodded. "With 7 children at home I've learned to be very observant over the years. I mean 5 of them have their wands already." During Christmas the family had gone back to Ghana for the twin's wand ceremony. "Well you can turn anything into a fashion accessory. It took us three years to get Paris to stop wearing a tiara all over the place." And that was a fight for the ages.

She smiled. "Oh I look forward to it. I was going to write the review but with this werewolf thing at Hogwarts that sort of took precedent." As if Sienna wasn't well aware of that fact. Egypt was smiling as if she didn't have a care in the world. She was so happy she could have burst but she wasn't going to. She had a party to plan after all. "Oh alright then. Well if you need be I will be around the office." She gave her a bright smile and waited to be dismissed. She didn't want to be rude and just leave.

♣♣Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour♣♣