View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 04:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
Lockhartian

Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton P. Walker
First Year

x11 x11
Eagle Eye [⅓ Badger Trio] Felon & Kafka ♥ Gilderoy Lockhart <3 [TEAM 947!]

Certainly, being in one's office calmed her a bit from the stress in the outside world. Which is strange, since the Daily Prophet wasn't what you can refer to as 'calm'.

Sienna was arranging one of the pictures in the wall that seemed to be failing at staying straight when someone knocked on the door.

Oh! Egypt! Yes, she was a very nice woman, and looked...different. She had a certain glow that even Sienna could be envious about, but the white box that Egypt carried around, and settled at her table, distracted her.

"Why, thank you, Egypt" she smiled, and took her eyes away from the box to look at her, "Though, I have to say, congratulations are in order...since you also got promoted" she said, with a nod, for Egypt got her former position, and she'll surely make a wonderful job. Unfortunately, the idea of giving her a gift never crossed her mind. "So, congratulations! I'm sure your husband is also very happy about it" about the promotion, of course. What else?

But, wait! "Oh! Peacock feathered quills! How did you know I liked quills?" because...every journalist likes them? Well, yes, she'll always prefer her camera, but quills...oh! What a delight! The Snitch one she got months ago was still safely kept. And...well, chocolates...yes, those were nice...she'll exercise more, because they looked quite delicious. Oh, there was something else in the box? Yes, tickets! "Oh my, thank you so much for these gifts! I haven't seen Cirque Du Soleil since my time in America...thank you, thank you indeed" she smiled, and gave the woman a brief hug.