View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 03:24 PM   #54 (permalink)
JeshieRAWR
Gryffindor
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Ritter
Department of Mysteries
Talking
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

Chapter 3

"Fine." She said.

Draco smiled. "Now for the real plan."

Savannah looked at him with fear in her eyes.

"Do anything to get him to like you." Draco said and Savannah groaned.

"Anything?" She complained, while looking at Ron. Her face pale, she was terrified.

"Yes, anything. Get him to be with you and I could have Hermione for myself." He mumbled.

"So when do I do I flirt with him or whatever?" She asked.

"As soon as possible." He demanded.

She sighed.

"Okay Draco." She mumbled looking at Ron, terrified.

The Next Day...

"Write a 4 feet essay about werewolfs by tomorrow night!" Professor Snape yelled.

Ron sighed and grabbed his bag. Just as he was about to exit the classroom his bag fell apart.

"What the?" Ron mumbled.

"Here let me help you." Savannah said smiling flirtingly.

He raised one brow.

"Uh sure." He said looking skeptic. She helped pick up some of the books and looked at him, a flirty look. Ron was totally baffled, and didn't understand what was going through Savannah's head.

She put her hand on his face, rubbing her finger lightly against his lips and Ron's eyes grew big.

"You have such gorgeous big blue eyes and such cute lips." She said and he nodded, eyes still big.

"You have to get rid of her we need to be together." Savannah said kissing his cheek.

His eyes bulged but said, "I...I can do that."

Savannah smiled, waved her wand, and all of his stuff was back into his bag.

"When you are rid of that piece of filth, come to me as soon as possible, I've been jealous the entire time and I can't wait any longer for you." Savannah said touching his hand.

Ron was baffled. Hermione is so going to be mad at me, but Savannah is just soo...soo..."beautiful."

"What?" Savannah asked confused.

"Ohh..umm..nothing, I'll get right to it." Ron said.

Savannah grabbed his hand and kissed him on the mouth. They parted and she left the room.

"Woah." Ron said.

xX<3Xx