View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 05:45 AM   #83 (permalink)
MarcyMoo
Slytherin
Ramora

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicolette Cassidy Finn
International Cooperation
Mootabulous | | I ♥ Draco

Chapter 11:
Should We?

Scorpius ran into the Slytherin Common Room, jumped over the couch and climbed up the stairs to his dorm, locking the door. “Poppy is a mad, mad, mad, girl.” He mumbled sitting down on his bed. How could she think that I would go to the dance with her?! I told her I hate her….well actually I showed her. Scorpius thought. His mind drifted away from mental Poppy to the dance.

But who should he go with? Poppy? Defiantly not! She was out of the question. Kelly? No, they were just best friends, nothing more. Rose? Scorpius wanted to ask her, but he decided against it. Kissing her was awkward enough for both of them that just asking her to the ball would be…well who knows. Scorpius couldn’t think of anyone else to ask to the ball….SMARTY GIRL! That’s it! But they hadn’t talked about meeting each other. Maybe now was the right time. Scorpius pulled some parchment and a quill out of his drawer and began writing.

♥~♥

Rose was still seated at the Gryffindor Table with her cousins when a pink paper airplane came soaring towards her, poking her in the arm. “Whose’s that from?” Lily asked raising an eyebrow and smirking. Rose stuck her tongue out at Lily and unfolded the note.

So I’m guessing by now you’ve heard about the Halloween ball by now.
Well I was thinking…when are we gonna meet? We’ve been talking to each other since the beginning of term.

Mr. P.B

“Who’s Mr. P.B?” Lily asked looking over Roses shoulder. “Lily!” Rose yelled. “He’s no one. Just this guy I’ve been talking too.” She said looking around the table for a quill. “Any of you have a quill?” She asked looking at Albus and Hugo. “Tell us who Mr. P.B is first.” Albus said holding up a quill he had snatched from a first year. “It’s none of your business.” Rose replied reaching for the quill. “Tell us first.” Hugo said. “You know what. I’ll just summon a quill.” Rose said. Wait, she’d had forgotten her wand in her dorm. “Tell us!” All three of them said. “Fine. He’s this guy I’ve been writing to since last month.” Rose said pulling the quill out of Albus’s hand.

“Well have you met him?” Hugo asked. “No. That’s what he’s asking me.” Rose said as she began to write a reply.

I have no clue. When do you think would be the right time?
The dance? Maybe that’s why you mentioned it. *raises eyebrow*

Smarty Girl

“Smarty Girl? Why’d you pick that?” Hugo asked. “Cause unlike you, I have a brain.” Rose said folding the paper up and talking her brothers wand. She tapped it and it rose into the air and flew out of the doors.

♥~♥

Scorpius sighed. The only parchment he had been able to find was pink. Smarty Girl was probably laughing at him for being so girly. And when the airplane returned, flying through the closed door he was a little nervous to open it. Not because of the pink parchment, but of her reply. He slowly unfolded the parchment and began to read, picking his quill up.

That’s exactly what I was thinking.
I’ll meet you in the middle of the Great Hall at 8:00.
Alright?

“So are you gonna go?” Lily asked looking at Rose. Rose looked down at the pink parchment, shrugging her shoulders. “I don’t know.” She replied. “I’ll have to think about it.” She folded the parchment up and put it into her pocket. “I’m gonna go on a walk around the Lake.” Rose said gulping her pumpkin juice down and getting up from her chair.

♥~♥

Still no reply. What was taking her so long? Was she ignoring him?! WHERE WAS HER REPLY?! Scorpius couldn’t taking the waiting anymore, he got up from his bed and opened the door, looking around before entering the common room. It was completely empty, everyone was probably in the Great Hall. Scorpius sat down on one of the couches and sighed, looking around the place. And then he noticed it. The airplane. He snatched it out of the air and unfolded it. He had never been so anxious about going to a dance.

Alright

Last edited by MarcyMoo; 12-15-2009 at 02:15 AM.