View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 12:24 AM   #21 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemondrop13 View Post
Yum. Coffeeeeeee. Caffeine. Heaven. Reagan needed a pick-me-up in a mega way. Though she thoroughly enjoyed being Minister for Magic, it was an extremely exhausting job, particularly the part where she was trying to get caught up on correspondance with foreign Ministries that had been neglected during the campaign season. Sigh.

"Black, two sugars, please." When the mug zoomed near her, Reagan stepping back instinctively to avoid staining her new robes with splashed coffee but graciously accepted the mug into her hands. "Thank you, Rico. Your office would be perfect."
"Two sugars. I'm on it." Rico grinned his usual crooked smile and did another fancy little wand twirl. He had to locate the uh, sugar first... if there even was any in the breakroom... ah yes.

Two little matching packets flew over to the minister's cup, opened themselves up, and dumped in all by themselves. Rico carefully removed the empty packets from where they were still hovering over her drink, even after all the sugar was gone, and crinkled them up in his hand.

"My office is just this way then...." he mentioned, still beaming as more bright-eyed employees bustled in. "Hey Ian, Egpyt, Ana... we'll be having an all-staff meeting in about an hour once Sienna gets here so - don't get too comfortable!"

Ha ha, what a jokester he was. As if anyone could ever get comfortable in the chairs this office held.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind