View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 04:37 AM   #26 (permalink)
JeshieRAWR
Gryffindor
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Ritter
Department of Mysteries
heart
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

Chapter 2

"Look, Harry, I didn't say I was in love with her, just that she was beautiful." Ron mumbled.

"I know mate, but it's just a little weird." Harry said.

I chuckled to myself and looked over at Savannah. I could tell she was throwing every insult at Neville, but he wasn't buying it. I walked over to her and elbowed her in the arm.

"Well I ...." Ron started to say.

"OW DRACO THAT HURT!" Savannah screamed cutting off Weasley's sentence. Both of them looked back at her, Ron's face red.

Before I could say anything that stupid voice was behind me. How did he survive the war? I mean seriously!

"Detention for being late to class Mr. Potter and Mr. Weasley!" Snape yelled.

I snickered and headed to my seat. I looked up from the book we were supposed to be reading, but I was staring, at Hermione. She threw her hair back and I saw the scar that haunts my dreams.

"Oh Draco stop looking at her like that, it's pathetic." Savannah growled in my ear and I looked up at her from Hermione.

"Shut up." I looked back at Hermione, but I grimaced at the sight of Ron Weasley sitting next to her, his arm around her.

I need to get rid of him, I thought. But how?

----------<3----------

"Hello Neville!" I said.

"Oh hello Luna." Neville said trying to read his book.

"Don't read so hard Neville, wrackspurts might come into your brain!" Luna said panicking.

Neville chuckled and began to read again.

What is this feeling? It feels like I have little bugs inside of my stomach. Weird.

"Neville? Please don't say you feel a strange buzzing? It is the wrackspurts, they are trying... "

"Luna, I am fine really." Neville said.

----------<3----------

"Draco, you left a bruise on my arm!" Savannah complained.

Weasley was talking about you. Could he use Savannah to get rid of Weasley? It would work, Weasley would chase her like a dog chases a bone if she would give him the time of day.

"Savannah, I need to ask you something." Draco whispered.

"Sure Draco.." She said smiling.

"You know how Weasley is with Hermione." Draco said and she nodded looking a little nervous.

"Get him away from her, date him Savannah." Draco added and her eyes grew.

"He is a pig Draco!" She said a disgusted look on her face.

"So? I really need you to do this for me. You know I don't beg. Draco Malfoy does not beg, but just this once will you please do this for me?" Draco asked pleading for the first time in his life.

Savannah looked at him and sighed.

xX<3Xx