View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 11:16 PM   #20 (permalink)
Tommehbell

Slytherin
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Greenwood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blake Madden
Accidents & Catastrophes
x1
DivaDivaDiva ||Candy Cane Mama||

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemondrop13 View Post
Yum. Coffeeeeeee. Caffeine. Heaven. Reagan needed a pick-me-up in a mega way. Though she thoroughly enjoyed being Minister for Magic, it was an extremely exhausting job, particularly the part where she was trying to get caught up on correspondance with foreign Ministries that had been neglected during the campaign season. Sigh.

"Black, two sugars, please." When the mug zoomed near her, Reagan stepping back instinctively to avoid staining her new robes with splashed coffee but graciously accepted the mug into her hands. "Thank you, Rico. Your office would be perfect."

Reagan's brows raised in response to the barest of greetings. Hoping that this oh-so-eloquent man was not in charge of anything requiring the use of the English language at the paper, Reagan replied crisply, "And good day to you."

Whoa! Someone was nervous in her presence! Being Minister certainly changed things, although... Reagan always had been an intimidating woman even before being elected. Returning the greeting with as cordial a response as she could muster, Minister Taylor said cheerily, "Good morning! Let me help you with those." Bending down to gather the last of the dropped paperwork, Reagan smiled kindly at Ana before handing the sheets of parchment to her.

Hearing a familiar voice, Reagan turned on her heel to find Egypt Greenwood standing behind her. "Ms. Greenwood, so very very nice to see you again! You look wonderful! Thank you for your support. My victory wouldn't have been achievable without people like you. I am more grateful than you can imagine." And she was. No joke.
It was funny seeing how nervous everyone was around Ms. Taylor. Egypt always found her engaging and warm. "Oh thank you Minister." she smiled. Reagan was a fashionista in her own right. She pulled off the sexy smart look effortlessly. "Oh Minister Taylor its easy to lend your support to a candidate such as yourself." She stepped back and giggled when Rico sent the cup of coffee flying toward the Minister. "Looks like we are all excited to see you. So please don't let me keep you from your appointments." She gave the Minister a slight bow and a smile.

♣♣Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour♣♣