View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 02:17 PM   #204 (permalink)
chaostori1985
Hufflepuff
Gnome

Default Chapter 45

Hey guys, here's the final chapter. I'm sorry if it sucks. I couldn't really figure out how to end it properly. Let me know what you think.

~Tori

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 45: Epilogue

“Bella, hurry up or you’ll be late.” Tori yelled up the stairs of the home she shared with her ever growing family. “If we don’t leave soon you’ll miss the train.”

It was the 1st of September, and it was to be Isabella’s first year at Hogwarts. In all honesty her mother seemed to be more excited for her then anyone else.

After the 10th time she was told to hurry up Bella came rushing down the stairs followed shortly by her father who was carrying a squirming bundle.

“Tori, I know we don’t want her to be late but could you please stop yelling, you woke up Layla.” Severus said while holding their four month old daughter.

“Yeah mom, I was almost done when you started yelling. You know I have a hard time concentrating on what I’m doing when I have someone yelling at me.” Bella told her mother while putting her hands on her hips, trying to act upset.

“Bella, go get your brothers and bring them in here so we can floo to the Leaky Cauldron.” Tori told her, choosing to ignore both her husband and daughter.

“Ugh, fine. You know I hate rounding them up, they never listen to me.”

“They will, just give them a chance. They look up to the fact that you are getting to go off to school this year. James has another year and the twins don’t get to go for another 5 years.” Tori tried to impress upon her eldest daughter.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thirty minutes later the family stepped onto platform 9 ¾ to send their first child off to school.

Severus had retired the year before, deciding to open his own apothecary shop instead which Tori helped in when she could. Tori had had to stop teaching as well for now because they had so many children to take care of. She had never planned on having as many children as she did, but she treasured each and every one of them

The End

Authors note: In case you wanted to know their children are as follows. Isabella Lynn (11 yrs old), James Xavier (10 years old), Michael Anthony (6 years old), Andrew Robert (6 years old) and Layla Elizabeth (4 months old)