View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 12:07 AM   #15 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemondrop13 View Post
Grinning at the introduction she was given, as she still hadn't quite gotten used to the difference in greetings since becoming Minister, Reagan replied, "Hello, Mr. Serio! Sorry to just drop in on you, but I was hoping I could have a word. And coffee would be lovely, thank you."

Minister Taylor continued to glance around, trying to follow the hustle and bustle of the workers. "You all seem very busy. I won't take up too much of your time."
Ah, coffee! She wanted coffee, good. "How do you like your coffee, Minister?" he asked kindly, summoning a fancy mug of the Prophet's brew at the same time. The tall, thick brown mug came zooming to hover right by Reagan's elbow, almost bouncing with excitement for her to pick it up.

Rico almost winced at the over-enthusiastic mug - he always had been too fond of summoning charms - and then watched Taylor look around. "It's always bustling around here, or it should be if we're staying up to date with the latest wizard news." Rico nodded toward the employees and then glanced toward his corner office.

"I wouldn't want to take up too much of your time, Minister," he chuckled slightly and then gestured toward the office. "Would you like to speak in my office? The door will always be open for the Minsiter." Duh, he was like, a huuuuge Reagan fanboy.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind