View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 05:10 PM   #347 (permalink)
JeshieRAWR
Gryffindor
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Ritter
Department of Mysteries
heart
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

I'm backkk!!!!! Here is a post for all my wonderful readers! Also thank you for all the comments and birthday wishes! <3

BTW Sorry It's short! I just came back yesterday!

Chapter 23

BAM!

I screamed at the next pound on the floor above us. I started to cry uncontrollably.

"Hermione?"

"Huh? Who's there?" I asked looking into the darkness.

"It's your father. I'm coming towards you." Hermione's father said.

Hermione finally saw her father in the light from the small window that was shattered. He had blood everywhere with a black eye and a couple of bruises.

"Father? Where is mother?" I asked.

"I..I'm not sure honey. This lady with furocious hair came in and grabbed your mother. I called out but she wouldn't bring your mother back. She said something about being a stupid mudblood and yet I have no clue what that means." Hermione's father said.

*snore*

"Who's that 'Mione?" Hermione's father asked looking at the figure sleeping beside her.

"Oh it's Ron. I need to wake him up." Hermione said.

*push*

"Ron, please wake up!" Hermione said shaking Ron.

"Huh? Oh Hermione! I had this horrible dream that we were stuck in the...oh never mind." Ron said finally looking at his surroundings.

"Ron? Do you know why Bellatrix cursed us? I mean she was dead? How is she alive again?" Hermione asked.

*scream*

*creak*

You filthy mudbloods and blood traitor get up here now! The dark lord wants you in his glorious presence!" Draco yelled as Ron snickered.

"Glorious." Ron muttered.

Hermione grabbed onto her dad's and Ron's hands. They then went up the stairs to the empty dining hall where Voldemort was sitting.

Hermione gasped. There right in the middle of the room, floating in the air, was..........

xX<3Xx

PLEASE REVIEW!!!

Last edited by JeshieRAWR; 08-05-2009 at 05:31 PM.