View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 03:54 AM   #51 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

June 18, 2066
It is evening on the 18th of June and I am now home in London after one of the most memorable train rides home ever. I could not have asked for a better experience to wrap up my years at Hogwarts.

First of all, the my compartment had quite some awesome colleagues: Anna Greingoth, Rhiannon Todd (which included, to my dismay, also Josh Moonson), Bella “Wrists” Coulter, and of course, my beloved Tancred Adara. Due to crowdedness, Anna took seat on Cale’s lap, Rhiannon on Josh’s, and myself on Tancred’s. We all went around sharing our experiences this past year, summer plans, and whatever else we could think of. But all stopped – including my heart for a moment when I rose because I felt Tanc rummaging in his shirt and he wouldn’t tell me what he was doing. Playfully, I tried to figure out what it was – to know avail since he was stronger than me – and frustrated, I stood. This gave him the room he needed to slide down on one knee, as I felt the tears brimming to my green eyes (which meant Willow Kovac had been right all along *shocked expression*). As he opened the small case and held out to me a beautiful diamond quaffle-shaped pendant, then I knew I couldn’t hold the tears any longer. They fell – streams of joy and happiness, as I hugged and kissed Tanc like never before.

Perhaps it was a mistake and I was too young, but I never felt more loved or feminine than at that moment, holding Tancred tightly. And even if I had said ‘no’ – which I could not / would not do – then I knew I would never have loved another the way I loved Tancred Lysander Adara. Because I wanted to spend the rest of my days with the six foot one muscular built Hufflepuff. And not the appearance of the professors or anyone else to our compartment could take away the joy that I felt. The love that I felt.

Even if Maximus Vindictus could try to talk me out of being engaged – as he questioned it like Myers had as well, saying we were too young to get married – then it would not matter. Let them try. My mind was made up and nothing was more important to me than knowing that I had not let the love of my life – my first and only love – slip away. I had NO regrets over this chosen path. Badger love shall reign, forever and always.

- Amelia Mae Rose

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.