View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 01:37 AM   #13 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemondrop13 View Post
Minister Taylor entered the Daily Prophet Headquarters and stopped dead in her tracks to look around the publication's premises. Not the most inviting of locations... Thankfully, watching the hustle and bustle of the Prophet staff was much more exciting than surveying the furnishings and so Reagan paused for a moment in the waiting area, observing as people ran back and forth chaotically. Must be how great papers get made...

Reagan didn't want to interrupt anyone's work (after all, she herself hated being interrupted,) but she didn't have much time to spare and she really needed to speak with the Editor-in-Chief. She called out, "Hello?"
Rico had just finished his first cup of coffee - nice, hot, black fresh-brewed coffee from the new coffeemaker in the break room - when he saw her.

The Minister. Minister Taylor. Minister Reagan Taylor, THE newly-elected Minister of Magic. Minister of Magic of all of Great Britain. And she was standing in THE Daily Prophet's rinkydink little headquarters! WHOA.

"Hello!" the dark-haired man returned her greeting with obvious enthusiasm, trying not to spill his coffee mug as he darted through the desks to meet THE Minister. "Madame - er - Minister Taylor! What a pleasure to... to see you here!" Rico was absolutely beaming as he reached out for a handshake. Or a bow. Was he supposed to bow now that she was Minister or something?

And they should get out of the waiting area already. Honestly, making THE Minister wait. That was ridiculous. "Please, come in, er... do you have time for a cup of coffee or anything? Can I get you something? Anything?"

Did Ministers even drink ordinary coffee? He actually wanted to ask why she had popped up so suddenly... well, somewhat suddenly... but that wasn't polite. A gentleman always remembered manners first.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind