Thread: Echos - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 04:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
firenjen
Hufflepuff
SS100 Triumphant
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carve Hetcher
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Damelza Penndragon
Magical Creatures
so you can convince yourself that im cute

new post not sure tho, hmmmm..

Fiesty

Sir, you look terrible!” exclaimed Draco Malfoy, smirking. He could talk to Snape like this and get away with it, he always did.

Draco,” drawled Snape, “you may get preferential treatment in some of my classes but do no forget that I am still your professor.”

Draco’s smirk fell away.

C’mon,” he muttered to Crabbe and Goyle, and they left the potions classroom and made their way up to the Great Hall.

It was Halloween, and the hall was decorated in the usual way – pumpkins, live bats and candles. Plates were filled with all kinds off sweets and cakes imaginable. Chatter filled the hall.
Draco’s brow furrowed.

This is pathetic,” he muttered as Crabbe and Goyle sniggered, “what do they think we are? Five?” Crabbe let out a low chuckle and Goyle grinned stupidly.
Idiots, thought Malfoy.
He made his way to the Slytherin table, stopping at the Gryffindor table.

Oi, Weasley!” He called. Ron looked up from what looked like a heated discussion with Hermione. She whispered something in his ear, but he shook her off. “What have you come as, a troll?”

Shut it, Malfoy,” was his response. Unsatisfied, Malfoy continued.

Well, your costumes better than your sisters. What she come as, a hag?”

This set Crabbe and Goyle off sniggering again. Malfoy felt pleased with himself as there was a loud scraping sound of the bench being pushed back as Ron got up, staring at Malfoy with the deepest dislike, whilst Harry and Hermione grabbed a handful each of his robes to hold him back.

Malfoy was about to leave, his job done, when Ron’s face broke into a knowing smirk. He stared as him, confused, when he felt something hard jab in the middle of his back.

What the –

Ah, hello Malfoy!” Came the voice of Ginny Weasley. Malfoy turned his head and saw a triumphant, but fierce, look on her face. One hand was grabbing onto his robes, the other was holding her wand firmly in the centre of his back and her words were dripping with sarcasm. Crabbe and Goyle were gone.

Get off me,” he said gruffly.

Now, now,” Ginny replied teasingly. “Nice little joke you made before. Hilarious, actually.” Her eyes hardened.

Joking?” Sneered Malfoy, “who’s joking, you ha-“

Now, now,” she repeated, jabbing the wand still harder in his back. He winced.

“What are you going to do? With a table full of teachers up there?” He asked, nodding towards the top table.

Why, I’m not doing anything,” she said innocently, “from there, it just looks like we’re having a cosy – little – chat.” The last three words were punctured with extra hard jabs in Malfoy’s back.

Now, I’m going to let go of you,” she warned, “but mark my words, you insult my family again, and I will hex you so badly that you will be stuck in that hospital wing for months.”

She let go of him roughly and went to sit down opposite Ron at the Gryffindor table, shouting as she did, “OK, bye Draco! Lovely talking to you!”
Ron was looking at her with a new found respect.

What?” she said, helping herself to cauldron cakes.

Wow.” Was all Ron had to say.

Last edited by firenjen; 09-03-2009 at 09:16 PM. Reason: change layout