View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 09:35 PM   #24 (permalink)
EmmaRiddle

Slytherin
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Marcella Riddle
Graduated
Kaplinski Rival Sorting Hat Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahLongbottom View Post
Has he been allowed to keep his job then? I'm a bit surprised, soap opera actors have lost their jobs for less.
We have no idea whether it will impact on his role.

Quote:
The british police try to be very serious about crimes, though they tend to not get the sentences right, Rob Knox's killer only got six months I think.
The police don't determine sentences.

Quote:
Do anyone else think this is a little ridiculous?
Personally? Yes. But that's neither here nor there. We just want to report the facts

Quote:
I was wondering if SS would post this story. I found out about it on the 14th and was kind of hoping SS wouldn't post it. It kind of puts a damper on the Harry Potter franchise as a whole.
I'm glad the judge let Waylett off easy, but then again the subject isn't anything an adult or child should take easily.
If any children hear about this, they should bring it up with their parents so they can be taught why it's wrong.
Nevertheless, Thank you SS for keeping up with ALL the news relating to HP. It's why I've been coming to this site since 2003.
Like Laurie said, we wanted to wait until a conclusion was reached, before saying anything. But we were never going to ignore the matter entirely. That would be patronising, I think.
EmmaRiddle is offline   Reply With Quote