View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 10:27 PM

Post Video: Dan Radcliffe not present for Ron & Hermione's Deathly Hallows kiss

Actors Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson participated in new interviews to promote Half-Blood Prince in New York. This segment, conducted by Entertainment Tonight, has Dan stating that he was not present on set during Ron and Hermione's kiss in Deathly Hallows last month, but was off filming scenes in a forest many miles away. The two actors also speak about their futures in acting and education (in Emma's case).

Quote:
"A lot of us now are in kind of quite serious relationships, or have been in relationships for quite a substantial amount of time, so for us to suddenly have to play all the young teenage love stuff is really, really quite good fun," Daniel tells ET.

In the real world, several reports say that Daniel likes to date older women, and he candidly explains to ET, "People think that it's a thing that I have, but actually it was kind of a matter of practicality. Women who are older than me when I was like 17 or 18 would have jobs, normally, so they would understand the idea of me having a job. Whereas if I'm 16 going out with 16-year-olds, they can't quite grasp the fact that I work nights sometimes and I'm not always around. And, also, older women are really cool."
Quote:
"Everyone wanted to come watch it," says Emma, "and Rupert and I were struggling so much with the pressure anyway -- if Dan had been there it would have been too much, I think."