View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 02:14 AM   #23 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default Y'all rock. Like seriously! <333
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Sophia had pretty much just allowed her campaign members to step up to the podium and ask their question of the candidate; they all didn't really need much instruction after that because it went too smoothly for words. Sort of made her job as campaign manager a little boring but also proved that she had done well in instructing the questioners. Really, they did beautifully. There was no other way to describe it.

Still somewhat on edge over who she would be casting her vote for in the polls next week, the brunette listened to each candidate speak. Their views were somewhat similar, though Sophia wasn't about to deny that Reagan was more specific with some of her ideas. Though Cooper had the experience. It was truly a close decision in her mind; of course, there was the minor detail that the Tetrus dude who called everyone his sibling was the manager behind Cooper's campaign. Even though she shouldn't pick sides that way, it was still on her mind as a drawback to Cooper.

And then the fourth questioner stood up and asked his question, both candidates again responding wonderfully to the debate question posed. And Cooper with his cheesy, almost cocky grin out to the audience. That man definitely had confidence, but so did Taylor. Though this was her cue to wrap up the debates at Brennan's final words.

Taking a few steps forward, she gazed around the courtroom, pleased with the turnout of employees and the whispering and murmurs. Normally that might be a little rude, but in this case, it most likely meant they were discussing the candidates and their responses. Something that would be discussed for DAYSSSS!

"Greetings again! I would first like to extend a huge thank you and round of applause to our questioners this afternoon. Ms McMillan, Mr Cobblesten, Mr Calrissian, and Mr Windswept," Sophia looked at each of them in turn as she said their name and then waited for the applause to die out. "And then of course a thank you to our candidates, Reagan Taylor and Brennan Cooper. Your responses have truly left us all with something to think about. So thank you." She smiled at each of them in turn, before looking back at the crowds.

"This concludes our debate and I would like to encourage you all to enjoy some refreshments provided for you and for all of you to come out to VOTE next week. Polling booths will be set up just outside this courtroom and in Gringotts as well, for your convenience. Thank you all again for coming out today."

Sophia stepped away from the podium then and turned to go personally extend some thank yous to the candidates.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.