View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 08:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default ooc - "gone" till later tonight most likely; lezleigh - no need to wait for me! ;)
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Sophia pursed her lips together as Nicoli made his way up to the podium and began his little introduction of Reagan. Fabulous job, she couldn't deny that the research on the two candidates was too perfect for words. Once she finished, she stepped back over to the podium and glanced around, pleased to see more people had arrived in the benches. Glancing down at the debates sheet with her little cursive handwriting with who would present each question, she looked over at the questioners for a moment and then back to the crowds.

"Thank you, Nicoli," she gave him an approving nod briefly before continuing. "Now I would like to call on our first questioner, Ms McMillan who will start off the questioning of the candidates."

Stepping back again from the podium, she waited for the young, well-dressed woman to come on up.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.