View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 12:07 PM   #21 (permalink)
Winter Dreams
Formerly: Lily Lupin
Slytherin
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ava James
First Year
Facinelli<3 RP Sweetheart

Oh, I'm so sorry for me being so late with my bio. I'm defiantly editing with it now, only I don't know when I can post it, since my internet might get turned off. xD

Edit:
Here it is, Sydnie, it's not as big as mine usually are, but I hope it's alright!

Name: Draco Malfoy
House: Slytherin
Year: 7
Blood: Pure

Appearance
Eye Color: Greyish-Blue
Hair: Blonde
Build: Muscular
Complexion: Pale

Personality: Draco is, and always has been, really mean. He hates anyone who he thinks are lesser than him, and acts superior to them. But the thing about Draco, is that he knows what will hurt people, most of the time, and does just that. Most of the time he just pushes away his own compassion and pity for other people, but it's still there, just far beyond the surface. Draco is arrogant,and he thinks he's better then nearly everyone else, and he won't let anyone tell him otherwise. Draco doesn't like losing, or being wrong, but if it happens, his still mean and taunting.

Family
Mother: Narcissa
Father: Lucius

Background
Draco was brought up in a rich, wealthy family, and he's come to expect the best. Both his parents have always hated muggle-borns and blood traitors, and Draco himself soon did, too. He's completely spoiled when it comes to being at home. He has a huge house, and anything he wants. Draco, and his family have always been rather respected by many people, mostly the ministry, before in fact knowing that he was a death eater.

RP color: I can be Royal Blue if you want.

Name: Luna Lovegood
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 6
Blood: Pure

Appearance
Eye Color: Blue
Hair: Blonde

Personality
Luna is often very dreamy, almost in her own world, even. Most people tend to see her as weird, or crazy, because of all the things she says and believes. But if anyone takes the time to know her, she's a nice person, and rather understanding. She also tends to say the truth a lot of the time, even if it does make things awkward. Luna stands up for what she believes in, and is good at accepting things as they are.

Background
Luna grew up with her father most of her life, and though she misses her mother a lot, she loves her father. She grew up in a house not far from Ottery St. Catchpole, the muggle village, and she has always loved everything about her house. She has always liked just wandering around, and also going different places with her father to find different things. She believes most things that her father says, as well.

RP Color: Indigo

Last edited by Winter Dreams; 07-07-2009 at 11:35 PM.