View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 12:04 AM   #15 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
Liliana made her way down the hall. Her skirt swaying slightly as she walked. She hadn't wanted to look to formal for this event, but not casual either, eventually she had settled on a little of both. She was really looking forward to the debate, and as she pushed open the door to the courtroom she took a couple minutes to take everything in and think about what was happening.

As the door swung shut behind her she noticed that there was only two other people in the room. She made her way over to them, her heels clicking on the floor as she went. "Hello," she said, she'd met one of these people before, but she couldnt recall the females name, though, she did know she was a Department Head like her. "Is there anything I can help with?" she asked casually.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Becca slid into the room and looked around with a smile. Was Brian going to be down with Taylor? Or would he sit with her and watch? She nodded to the lady who seemed to be directing others and approached her "Hello, I was wondering, is there anything I can do?" she asked, offering help was the least she could do. And she was keeping an eye on Taylor anyway, but knowing Nicoli would be down there, she felt a little more relaxed, even if it was only a tiny bit, it was still more relaxed.
Oh. More people were arriving. Sophia cast a quick look down at her delicate watch and blinked at the time. They had to begin soon which meant that she needed to head down to the podium quickly and start off the introductions. Hearing someone addressing her, the brunette quickly looked to see that it was the female from the department head lounge, offering help. And then another woman approached her offering help.

"Oh well," Must appear calm, not frazzled, Sophia reminded herself coolly. "I suppose you two could help make sure people get seated alright and well, uh, you..." Indicating to Becca - though her name was unknown to Sophia, "Perhaps you could set up a refreshment table with coffees, teas, and cookies in case people need a 'pep-me-up' during the debates." She shrugged, eying the center again. Oh. No one here yet.

"But uh, I really ought to get down to the center. You two are in charge of making sure people are seated alright, okay?"

With that, Sophia smoothed her black dress (with pink polka-dots, mind you) and made her way down towards the podium.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake