View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 10:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
Yaya

MO
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emilia Kim
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Helena Leventis
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

x1
●kpop lingua amateur● Spanglish,YO●

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antarctica! View Post
"I'm good," Jonathan said with a nod. "Looking forward to all this. We worked very hard to make this work." He knew they had. The past few weeks, he had spent most of his free time pinning up posters all over Diagon Alley, hoping that the shop owners agreed with his requests to put them up inside their establishments, facing a few unpleasant encounters with overzealous supporters of both candidates who felt his fence-sitting was a little... illogical. Jonathan had restrained himself with difficulty from replying.

And all that meant he had seen less of Diana, too. He was a little unsure of where, exactly, the two of them were at in the churning and dangerous waters that were romantic relationships. He was pretty sure he, well, liked her. He tried to clear his head of these confusing and distracting thoughts. Taking Diana's elbow lightly, he said, "Do you want to go and talk to them, see if you can help? I can introduce you if you don't know the people from the Independent campaign. But I think we should be pretty much set for tonight."
"Yes, I can see..." Diana said, looking around the court room, then going back to face Jonathan with a wide smile. "I think I did see you around the streets, busy around with campaign and all this. It looks amazing, and this seems like it's going to be tight and very good debate..." She commented, nodding her head slightly. "As for my participation here, I think it can just be helping around with the seating of people around the courtroom, then listening. I am not good making those political questions..." She whispered, sort of shivering at the thought of speaking in front of public.

Eep! Diana nodded, excited as Jonathan suggested her to meet the Independent Campaign people. "Sure, I'd love to..." She said, almost jumping. Great, meeting new people and she knew she could help out on anything for this time.

But first of all. "May I know their names first? I don't want to look like a bit ignorant about tonight. And I need to know who am I going to work for...yeah..." She was mumbling. Sort of the effects of being around Jonathan, perhaps?

so close you can almost taste it