View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 07:04 PM   #40 (permalink)
MarcyMoo
Slytherin
Ramora

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicolette Cassidy Finn
International Cooperation
Default Fourth of July Double Feature!
Mootabulous | | I ♥ Draco

Chapter 7:
He’s Cute

Rose woke up the next morning, more happy than the day before. She had had a great time talking, or rather writing, to Mr. P.B. Fortunately they hadn’t spent to long talking cause the next day they were having classes again. She crawled out of bed and got ready before heading down to the Great Hall. She sat down next to Hugo and smiled up at her friends. “Good morning guys.” Rose said grabbing a roll. “Morning Rose. Feeling better today?” Albus asked biting into his toast. Rose nodded and began to butter the roll. “Much better thanks.” She replied.

♥~♥

Scorpius sat at the Slytherin table eating Pixie Puffs when Kelly appeared out of no where , sitting down across from her friend. “So how’d Hogsmeade go?” She asked, a smirk on her lips. Scorpius glared up at her and said, “Horrible ok, horrible! Poppy thinks were a…a couple! She’s already talking about what we should do for our one month anniversary! The girl is crazy, Kelly, crazy!” Scorpius said.

“Calm down Scorpius. You should hear what Poppy thinks of the date.” Kelly said putting some waffles on her plate. “What?” Scorpius asked lifting an eyebrow. “She thinks that your scared of a commitment. She thinks that you’ll get used to it and a whole bunch of other crap.” Kelly said waving her fork around. “Again, she’s crazy.” Scorpius said pushing his bowl of cereal away. “Anyways, I’ll see you later Kelly. I need to get to potions.” He said getting up and picking his bag up.

He walked down to the dungeon classroom and looked up at the chalkboard. It had a seating chart on it and he was sitting next to Rose Weasley. Scorpius looked around a spotted the red head talking to girl behind her. He walked over to the seat next to her. “Hey Rose.” He said setting his bag down on the table. “Guess were working together.”

Rose nodded her head and smiled. “Yup. I wonder which potion we have to make.” She said flipping through her textbook. “Let’s hope it’s something interesting.” Scorpius said turning to the front of the room as Professor Linden walked in. “Good morning class. I thought we’d start this year out with a little project.” He said, causing the students to groan loudly. “Oh come on. Suck it up. Now you will work with the person next to you and I’ll let you decided as partners on which potion you’ll make. The potion must be at least half way done by the end of class. You may begin.” Linden said sitting down at his desk.

Rose and Scorpius got to work flipping through their textbook, trying to decide which potion they should make. “How about the Confusing Concoction?” Scorpius said showing Rose the page. Rose examined the page and nodded her head. “Sure. It’s a concoction so all the potion is a mixture of ingredients.” She said. They began working, chopping up ingredients and stirring them in the cauldron. As they worked they made conversation. “Nice job dissing Turner yesterday. That was hilarious. ‘You look familiar; did I see you in the zoo parade?’ Hilarious!” Scorpius said chuckling. Rose smiled. “Thanks.” She looked at Scorpius, smiling at how charming his grey eyes looked. Scorpius looked over at her and smiled, “What?” He asked. “Nothing.” Rose said turning back to the potion. ‘His really cute. And he’s really sweet too….’

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!!

Last edited by MarcyMoo; 12-15-2009 at 02:13 AM.