View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 07:02 PM   #39 (permalink)
MarcyMoo
Slytherin
Ramora

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicolette Cassidy Finn
International Cooperation
Default Fourth of July Double Feature!
Mootabulous | | I ♥ Draco

Hey guys! Happy Fourth of July for those who live here in America! I thought I would do something special for y'all so I am doing a....*drum roll* LOVE IS DANGEROUS DOUBLE FEATURE! That means I'm posting two chapters today! YAY!

Chapter 6:
A Long Talk

Rose arrived back at the castle and made her way up to the girls dormitory in Gryffindor Tower. As she sat down on her bed she remembered the note she had received earlier at Hogsmeade. Carefully she unfolded it and read the words that had been written.

Sorry I didn’t reply. The old coot Xander caught me being out late. Made me clean the owlery. Uck! So how’s your day been so far?

Mr. P.B

Rose laughed as she read the message. She searched for a quill in her trunk and wrote her reply.

♥~♥

Scorpius sat on a window sill on the second floor corridor, staring out at the grounds. He didn’t want to go back to the common room. He’d have to face questions from Kelly and the two other nincompoops he called friends. From the corner of his eye he saw something flying towards him and cautiously lend over to see what it was. It was a paper airplane and that meant Smarty Girl. He grabbed the plane and quickly unfolded the note.

That’s alright, but I do hate you for making me wait till four in the morning for a reply.
My day was ok I guess. I saw my ex-boyfriend at Hogsmeade. That just kind of ruined my day. How was your day?

Smarty Girl

Scorpius looked around for quill. He got off the window sill and grabbed a quill from a passing second year.

My day wasn’t that great either. I went to Hogsmeade with a psycho. Not kidding. But on my way back I saw a hilarious thing.

Mr. P.B

Lol. She sounds like a really pain in the butt. What she try to do to you?

Smarty Girl

She started talking about what she wanted for out one month anniversary. I only went out with her so she’d leave me alone! Not to find a girlfriend.

Mr. P.B

Wow….she is a psycho. So do you have a girlfriend?

Smarty Girl

No, not now anyway. I guess I’m just to busy with N.E.W.Ts to worry about having a girlfriend. My dad would kill me if I failed.

My mom would kill me. My dads doesn’t really care about my grades as long as I try my best.

There concersation went on and on and on. They finally stopped talking around dinner time, promising to talk again soon.

Last edited by MarcyMoo; 12-15-2009 at 02:12 AM.