View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 02:10 AM   #33 (permalink)
MarcyMoo
Slytherin
Ramora

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicolette Cassidy Finn
International Cooperation
Default New Chapter!
Mootabulous | | I ♥ Draco

Chapter 5:
Poppy Parkinson

Albus, Lily, and Hugo found Rose sitting on a bench near a store, a few tear stains on her cheeks. She looked and noticed the three watching her and quickly stood up and sighing. “I think I’m going back to the castle. I’m just not up to shopping right now.” She said. “It’s ok. We understand.” Albus said putting a hand on her shoulder. “Yeah, want someone to go with you?” Hugo asked. Rose shook her head no and said goodbye to her cousins and brother, making them promise to bring her a butterbeer and sweets from Honeydukes.

♥~♥

Scorpius waited in the Entrance Hall for Poppy, lecturing himself for actually agreeing to go with Poppy to Hogsmeade. He looked around for her and sighed. What was taking her so long! He leaned against the wall and waited, growing more and more impatient as ten minutes passed on. Scorpius was about to go back to the common room when he heard the sound ok clicking. He looked towards where he thought the noise was coming from and saw Poppy wearing heels that she could barely walk in. Every few steps she would trip or stumble.

Scorpius rolled his grey eyes and walked up to Poppy, catching her as stumbled for the ten millionth time. She giggled girlishly and wrapped her arms around Scorpius. “Thanks Scorpy!” She said. Scorpius helped her up and unwrapped her arms. “Come on.” He said. “Let’s get this nightmare over with.” He mumbled. “What was that?” Poppy asked looking at him. “Nothing.” Scorpius said.

The whole walk to Hogsmeade was torture for both Scorpius and Poppy. Poppy because she was wearing heels that were killing her feet, she couldn’t even feel her feet anymore! Every few steps she would trip or stumble or slipping! It was torture for Scorpius because he had to go out with Poppy, how much torturing could anything else be?

Just as they were about to enter the village, Poppy grabbed Scorpius’s hand so tightly that he could feel her nails dig into his flesh. And then there they were, standing in the village. Poppy clinging to Scorpius like gum on the bottom of someone’s shoe. Poppy kept flashing smiles, doing poses, and waving at people then pointing at Scorpius making kissy faces. ‘She’s probably trying to get her picture in The Quill.’ Scorpius thought referring to the school’s newspaper. “So how about we go to Puddifoot’s? Heard that’s where all the lovey dovey couples go.” Poppy said. “Uh I don’t know Popp-” Scorpius began, but before he could finish Poppy had pulled him into the little tea shop.

Poppy forced Scorpius down onto a cushion and sat down across from him, looking around a little. “So Scorpius I love getting to hang out with you. People are already saying that were a cute couple!” She said squealing. “Ok for our one month anniversary I want to go-”

“Wait what!” Scorpius asked looking at Poppy, his eyes wide with horror. One month anniversary! What was she talking about! They weren’t even a couple. “You heard me silly.” Poppy said in a ‘duh’ tone. “Our one month anniversary!” She said. “Hold on Poppy, were not dating. I only agreed to go out with you so you would leave me alone, not cling to me. I’m out of here.” He said getting up and strutting out the shop as quick as he could.

Scorpius was going back to the castle, he didn’t want Poppy catching him somewhere else in the village and handcuffing them or something. As he passed by Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop he stopped to hear Rose Weasley say something to Turner. He roared with laughter along with everyone else. ‘Wow the girl goes through things quickly. Yesterday she was obsessed with him. And today she’s calling him a zoo animal!’ He continued laughing as he walked back to the school.

Last edited by MarcyMoo; 12-15-2009 at 02:12 AM. Reason: added banner