View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 01:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
HannahLongbottom

SS 100 Triumphant!
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadley Taylor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Malachi Brown
International Cooperation
Canon Niffler || Neville's Yorkshire Pudding | | Teddy's Biographer || P + R = ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post

“Ah, so we have the blood of a wolf among us, do we now?” He asked, rhetorically as his chin tilted toward the ceiling in speculation. “I do not know, I haven’t examined the list, you see. Shall I check, or, should this be our little secret.” The Department Head laughed his creepy, wheezy laugh.

Pandora stiffened at the word secret. Did he think she should be ashamed? Was he prejudiced? It wasn't a surprise, she had dealt with that attitude before.
"No sir, I really don't care who knows. My family was attacked seventeen years ago when I was ten. My mother and my twin Prometheus were killed and my father was infected. I cared for him until he died three months ago. I was the only one not to come into contact with the werewolf. I just thought it was best for me to start on an honest footing. There's no point in hiding it."
Pandora was aware of the confrontational tone in her voice, and wondered if Santana had noticed it. Pandora wasn't sure what to make of the man who was to be her department head. He had an imposing manner, and she recognised someone who liked conversations to be to the point. Perhaps he would appreciate her honesty.