View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 04:32 PM

Default ••KA: RPotW•• ->Lovely Trouble

So, this started out as my first RP. I think that it had a pretty good turn out, but then it just kinda...died. So I thought I'd start it up again, and hopefully it doesn't die
So it's the same thing as before, with just a few minor plot changes

Plot: For this RPG Harry defeated Voldemort in the summer after his sixth year. Now the Trio and Ginny face a new worry: N.E.W.T.S. Ginny was excelling in school, so if she passes her Newts (in her sixth year) she doesnt need to attend school for her seventh year.

Harry and Ginny are now together, but Hermione and Ron too, but they are having trouble. Ron's mind continuously flickers to Lavender, and Hermione's accaisionally strays to Draco. And Harry, being the stubborn, overly-protective person he is, has his mind dead set on the thought that if he and Ginny are together, he'll distract her from her schoolwork - and he doesn't want that to happen.

So with all the drama buzzing around Hogwarts, how will our story end? Happily ever after? Or something...well, not. It's all up to you guys!

(Please just take one character, unless we need more spots filled)
Character list:
Harry: Cedric
Ron: 10DesmondsDaughter14
Hermione: firebolt85
Ginny: Me - iheartdan
Draco: Lily Lupin
Lavender: hermione9495

Other Charries:
Luna Lovegood - Lily Lupin
Parvati Patil - hermione9495
Selina Harper (Ravvie) - Sincerly, Crysta
Loreena Shardon (Gryffie) - UnicornDragonPatronus
Steven Rhodes (Gryffie) - UnicornDragonPatronus

Cassandra Morgan(Slythie) - prongs1295

Here's the Bio skeleton - feel free to add anything extra you want

Name:
Age/Year:
House:
Appearance:

eyes-
hair-
build-
other-
picture-

History:
Personality:
RP color:
(I would like everyone to have a different color, please )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Announcement
Hello there, your thread has qualified into our forum and you can now begin RP'ing as soon as you get some players. We would like to remind you of a few links which are here for your reference:

KA Rules & Guidelines.
Roleplaying Questions
How To RP V. 2

For all Roleplay discussion, chat, or meeting other Rolplayers please use our current : Knockturn Alley Cafe (RP Chat)

Thank you and have fun roleplaying.
Gracie & The Knockturn Alley Moderators