View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 03:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
MarcyMoo
Slytherin
Ramora

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicolette Cassidy Finn
International Cooperation
Talking New Chapter!
Mootabulous | | I ♥ Draco

Ok here's the next chapter! Hope you like it! And.....

ONLY 22 DAYS TILL HBP COMES OUT IN T HEATHERS! (In the US)

Chapter 2
The Astronomy Tower

Scorpius left the Transfiguration classroom, chuckling at what Professor Quinn had said the Rose. She was such a teenage girl, doodling hearts in her notebook, thinking about her boyfriend 24/7, so like a girl. He arrived in the Slytherin Common Room and sat down on a coach, relaxing at the thought of a weekend. It was only two weeks into the term and they had already been loaded with homework from every class!

As Scorpius relaxed on the couch by the fire, his best friend Kelly Zambini came down from the girl’s dormitory. Unlike most of the girls in school, Kelly was totally different. She was more of a tom boy, growing up with three older brothers. Kelly noticed her friend sitting on the coach and walked over to him. “If I see one more shade of pink eye shadow, I’m going to puke my eye lids off.” Kelly said sitting down next to the bleach blond.

“Poppy and her friends trying to give you a make over again?” Scorpius asked referring to Poppy Parkinson. Yup, Pansy Parkinson’s daughter. Poppy’s father had died a ‘mysterious’ death when she was only three, so she went under her mothers maiden name.

“Yeah, and I was so close to hexing her. So CLOSE!” Kelly said whining. “I hate having to share a room with those ego sized freaks.” She added glaring at in the direction of her dorm. “So how was your day?” Kelly asked after a period of silence. “Fine, Weasley was yelled at for being all lovey dovey about Turner in Transfiguration.” Scorpius replied laughing.

The two friends joked about all the couples in their year for a while, before Scorpius looked at the clock. “How about we go down to eat dinner? I have to go the Astronomy Tower after.” He said getting up and picking his bag up. Kelly agreed and they headed upstairs to the Great Hall. They sat down at the Slytherin Table and were soon joined by Lloyd Goyle and Herald Crabbe.

“Where have you two been?” Kelly asked taking a bite from her burger. “Just gave Weasley’s younger brother a swirly.” Lloyd replied chuckling. Herald simply nodded his head, stuffing chicken wing after chicken wing into his mouth. ‘It’s amazing that he doesn’t choke with all that food in his big mouth.’ Kelly thought staring at Herald, a disgusted look on her face.

They all talked about their day, but were interrupted when Poppy arrived and sat down next to Scorpius, staring lovingly at him. “Hey Scorpius.” She said all giggly. Scorpius rolled his steel gray eyes and replied. “Hey Poppy.” This caused even more giggled to erupt from Poppy. “So I was wondering if you wanted to go for a walk around the lake with me.” She said pouting her pug-like face. Scorpius looked at an imaginary watch on his wrist and grabbed his bag. “Uh look at the time! I need to go to-uh-the place I need to go to. Maybe some other time Poppy.” Scorpius said rushing out the Great Hall.

He rushed upstairs to the Astronomy Tower, looking back to make sure Poppy and her group of girl friends weren’t following him. He arrived in the high tower and breathed in and out heavily. He set his things down and began doing his star chart. After and hour or so of boring work, Scorpius turned the head of the telescope down towards the lake. He saw a figure sitting at the edge. It was a girl, her hair tied up and she was wearing a lovely outfit.

Scorpius looked around him and grabbed some parchment he wrote down a message and folded it up into a air plane. He set a charm and sent of towards the girl.

Last edited by MarcyMoo; 12-15-2009 at 02:11 AM. Reason: added banner