View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 06:30 PM   #37 (permalink)
XanaSnape
Dark Force Defense League
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Former Professor Valon Kazimeriz
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
(Former) Aryanna (Xana) Slughorn , Slug & Jiggers Apothecary
Kool-Aid, Oh Yeah! | | SS Mischief Maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celandine View Post
"Well... I started to, but then I really had to take the potion, like REALLY bad." Celandine explained a bit listlessly. "So I just vanished the book." After throwing it across the room in her frustration, but whatevs.

She looked over at Plymouth who was still hovering around and she made a face. Ugh. Boys were just everywhere weren't they?

"So, you can see, I'm fine." Cela told Kazimeriz. "I'm kind of sleepy now though." She sort of looked around as if trying to decide on a place to catch some zzz's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Eye Touz View Post
"It's not her fault. She's REAL smart. It was probably a bad potion. I'm sure of it. I'll write them a letter and tell them to be more careful in the future," Plymouth defended little Cela, and probably always would. He took a few steps toward them again. "So you can help, right, Professor? Right?" Plymouth was starting to feel like a broken record, but... it was important to him. "I mean, we can't leave her like this. What did she take anyway?" Question, question, question, talk talk talk.
Professor Kazimeriz eyed the little girl, choosing not to answer Morgan's question. "I would say that you are definitively not fine, Miss Toussaint. Luckily for you, I will help you. The treatment for too much of the stated potion is a dropperful-- only a dropperful -- of elixir to induce everlasting euphoria in a mug of passa flora juice. This will be taken daily for a month to revitalize your constitution. It is easy to --" He paused, considering, his hands resuming tidying the office. He was really making headway; a few charms and it would be properly organized. "Well, normally would be easy to brew; unfortunately, the potions lab is currently under water and with it, my stock of supplies. I have put in a request at the apothecary for a shipment, but in the meantime, we can procure the necessary here on grounds, if the herbology greenhouses are as well-tended as I believe they are under Miss Bunbury's care." He thought. "Mr. Morgan, as Miss Toussaint will not have the required gumption to collect the items, I ask that you be her assistant in this matter. Time is of the essence, for she will continue to exhibit more ennui and lethargy... if she is not treated soon it is possible that she will fall into a comatose condition, and treatment will become much more complicated. Go to Professor Bunbury with this note."

Professor Kazimeriz dashed off a quick letter.

SPOILER!!: the letter

Dearest Professor Bunbury:

I am in dire need of the following ingredients in order to assist Miss Toussaint with an antidote to an overdose of potion. Please give Mr. Morgan and Miss Toussaint the following:

Passa Flora- one dozen flowers
passa Flora fruit: 5 fruits
Peppermint - 1 sprig
Bellis perennis - 6 including stems and root material
Isanthus brachiatus (fluxweed) - 1 bunch, daylight harvest

Thank you,
Professor Kazimeriz
Order of Merlin, Third Class
Deputy Headmaster
Potions Master

"Then, please go to Professor Morgan with this note, and help her to collect the necessary. You may need your older --" and more competent "brother's assistance in this."

SPOILER!!: letter to Prof. Morgan

Dearest Professor Morgan:

I am in dire need of the following ingredients in order to assist Miss Toussaint with an antidote to an overdose of potion. Please help Mr. Morgan and Miss Toussaint to procure the following from your creatures:

3 hippogriff tailfeathers
1 litre armadillo bile

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Thank you,
Professor Kazimeriz
Order of Merlin, Third Class
Deputy Headmaster
Potions Master

"I have glumbumble fluid, unicorn horn and billywig stings in my apothecary order, among the other ingredients, so when it arrives we can brew. Oh-- " He dashed out another note to Professor Kapoor. "Please see Professor Kapoor for a single, large fwooper feather; I understand he keeps one by the name of Leroy Jenkins in his office. Make sure the feather has a strong, unbroken calamus."

Kazimeriz looked at the boy straight in the eyes. "It is essential that these items be collected as soon as possible, for this is a complicated potion and it requires quite a bit of curing time... and Miss Toussaint took a great deal more of the potion than she should have. Foolish of you, Miss Toussaint. As a Ravenclaw, I would think you would exhibit more common sense and follow directions. Ten points from Ravenclaw for irresponsible behavior." Kazimeriz eyed them both. "Do you have any questions?"