View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 01:06 AM   #42 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Goodness, I DO love this time of year, I hope y'all get the house you're hoping for and even if you don't, all FOUR houses are simply amazing and you'll come to love it overtime. Guaranteed. Or your money back, but wait, you didn't pay at all for this so no complaining Seriously though, Good luck to all and can't wait to meet all you lovely Badgers <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Something Clever] View Post
Woot! I just took the quiz! I'm so excited/nervous about where I'm going to be put! lol
YES! totally left you a UN earlier today hoping you were a Hufflepuff cause I read it all over you Congrats and welcome to the den!! Any questions, don't hesitate to contact me or the other Huffie Prefect, RaRaRachieee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her-my-oh-knee View Post
i wish i got in Gryffindor. i answered they questions and said that i was BRAVE and LOYAL. thats what gryffindors are thought of being. why did i get in hufflepuff?
*ahem*

Huffies are loyal too, as we're known for our loyalty and fairness and just. We can brave as well as cunning too. And of course, we make awesome FRIENDS! So I know you're upset cause you didn't get your first-choice, but please do NOT look at it as a bad thing because really, if you let yourself, then I know you will come to love and enjoy Hufflepuff.

If you have any questions at all, then please PM myself or your other house prefect, RaRaRachieee

And congrats on getting sorted into Hufflepuff

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote