View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 02:42 AM   #45 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Ah - Thanks Kay! And sorry on the delay of updating this, =D

and thanks SnitchStealer, Gracie, and Wifey for the fab comments <333

May 21, 2066
So yes, diary, I realize that I have not written in here in over five months and I want to apologize to you for my severe lack of consideration of your feelings this term. As my seventh year and final year, this has certainly been one of more stress than anticipated. For instance, in Charms with Professor Hawkins (who by the way is SUPER SWEET!) we were studying boggarts and apparently Alexis Chosen has a phobia of me – odd, considering I’m not even her captain, but whatever. Anyway the issue wasn’t in that she was afraid of me so much as how she HUMILIATED me and made her Boggart-Amelia look like a clown! Pfft . . . whatever! She’s just totally jealous cause I was born on August First before her.

Other news besides classes – which for obvious reasons that they bore me or entertain me and mostly irritate me – apparently choir recruitment with Professor Melita is going well. It seems that Hogwarts, rather Belle’s Witches, enjoy singing immensely and perhaps this choir will prove to be something worthwhile as a distraction from being away from our second home. Oh yes and Cora Blue-Latiffa is like my new official singing BFF – just an FYI

The final update for this issue – as I am way too tired to think of anything else – would be of course quidditch. As you remember, Hufflepuff is going to the Championships for the first time in two years and as a result, I have been training with my team every chance we could get. But the only problem is lately the males on the team – mostly Maddox and Tancred – seem to think of these practices as a place to take out their aggression on. That’s right, these two big boys on the team seem to be compelled to beat bludgers at anyone, anytime, without regards to consequences. This includes some bludger hits at their own captain, which has her in half a mind to throw them off the team. If they weren’t good players. . . But seriously, the championships are only two weeks away and with NEWT exams fast approaching – injuries cannot be afforded. At all. Lay off the aggression, testosterone, or whatever else it is causing this rage. I do not know what is allowed at Cooper’s, but on the Quidditch pitch, during MY practices, it is a docile environment, a safe haven for PRACTICE and NOT to vent the stress of segregated schools. The end. And now. I sleep.

- Frustrated Captain at Belle’s

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake