View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 04:09 AM   #25 (permalink)
Yaya

MO
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emilia Kim
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Helena Leventis
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

x1
●kpop lingua amateur● Spanglish,YO●

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan lanevski View Post
"Really? Chris was sad and he told you that? Wow that's not like him at all." Charlie sort of felt bad that he made his son go throught that.

"Marseilles. I am guess you don't like it much." He said hearing her disgusted tone.

Chris heard yet another knock at the door. Oh my gosh he didn't know he invited this many people. But anyways he went and opened the door again and saw Hayden. He smiled slightly. "Hey Hayden. Come in." He said.

Charlie then saw another girl at the door. "Hey Chris maybe you want to get everyone out of the enternce way and maybe to the living room." He told him.

"Right. Umm that would probably be a smart idea." He said and walked over to the door of the living room waiting for them to come.

"Well it was very nice to meet you Melinda." Charlie said to her. "But I don't think Chris really wants me around here the whole time so I better leave." He said and smiled. Then walked out over to the kitchen.
"His expression could tell everything, sir...he was out of this world, kind of speechless. He really loves you as the son he is to you..." Melinda answered to Mr. Kaplan with her hand touching her chest. A little out of breath...what was going on??

Another girl, Hayden knocked the door. Whoa...and all girls. Chris was becoming quite a girl magnet.

Just for a minute, Melinda was in her thought-world. She snapped out of it and took her hand down again when Charlie began to talk to her once more, after suggesting Chris to take the visits into the living room. "It was nice to meet you as well..." She said, though she remembered her promise

"Err...how about I leave Chris with Lena and Hayden...I came here to meet his family, as I once promised him..." She told him with a smile.

so close you can almost taste it