View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 03:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
stan lanevski
Gryffindor
Mooncalf

{Mr. Musical} Annew <3 //Pokes!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
"Maybe..." Melinda answered, shifty smile from ear to ear. "...but it's almost my fault that wrinkled nose appeared...so I love it..." She whispered and smiled. As she waited for Lena to come in as well, she continued talking to Mr. Kaplan.

She blushed like a tomato when Chris's father mentioned about his son talking about her all the time and still doing it. If she had the chance to talk about Chris with her grandmother, but the only way was to tell her diary or JoAnne, her cousin.

"I heard about you being hospitalized at St. Mungo's...how did that come?" She asked, worried. Then came the question about France. "Err...I'm comfortable there, though I miss my family, friends..." She told Charlie with a long sigh.
Chris chuckled. "Maybe you should ask my mum to see if I ever did that before." He whispered back.

"Yes that was because of a heart attack. You know I am alright now. But thank you for asking." Charlie told Melinda. "So where in France do you live?" He asked after she explained about missing her friends and family.

Quote:
Helena smiled and immediately relaxed when she realized that she was at the right house. Hey, Chris. Do you mind if I come in? Her eyes were an odd light purple, one of her own favorites, but not mood-wise.
"Umm yeah come in." Chris said to Lena. But he turned and saw his father and Melinda talking. Great. he thought to himself.