View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 02:45 AM   #10 (permalink)
stan lanevski
Gryffindor
Mooncalf

{Mr. Musical} Annew <3 //Pokes!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
Face to face...now into a hug. Melinda held tight to him. "I've missed you so much as well...I never lie when I write..." She said, letting out a slight giggle. She tried to reach to his forehead, worthless, he was too tall.

"Is it me...I shrunk or you are now a giant?" She asked with a wide smile, slowly reaching to his cheek and kissing it.
Chris just smiled when Mel said she had also missed him. He laughed when she tried to reach his forehead. "I am not that tall." He said and laughed. And then kissed her cheek back, but then leaned a little and put his forehead against her's.

Quote:
Helena was shaking. She wasn't even sure if she was at the right house. This was the town he had talked about.... oh, how they had talked. And talked. And yet, when Helena looked into his eyes, she knew he still loved her. Still, here she was - the beggar on his doorstep, whom he'd like nothing more than to squash like a bug. She raised a shaky pail hand to the door and knocked quietly twice.
Chris then heard another knock at the door. He sighed. "People always have great timing." He said. "I will be right back." He said and let go of Melinda to get the door. When he opened it he saw Lena. "Hey Lena" He said.

After hearing Chris talking to someone and knocks at the door Charlie Chris's father walked out of the living room. He looked and saw Chris at the door but then a girl standing right out side of the living room. He rememebered seeing her picture in his son's room. "Hello you must be Melinda." He said and smiled slightly to the girl.