View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 03:25 PM   #75 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default go....Rico! xD
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Diggory View Post
Yes, she was still standing, which is why she decided to seat on the desk beside him. Not on the chair, the desk. Because everything was sooooooo casual in the Daily Prophet, right?

Sienna nodded, although International Cooperation sounded kinda boring, no wonder the man decided to do something else with his life. Wait! "Really, I didn't know Brennan started out there" interesting, "So, this could easily mean that one day you can become Minister too" another good-looking one, suddenly the Department started to sound less boring.

Aha, he didn't like the power couple for sureeeee, "I was, but couldn't make it...there were a few things that got in the way" including a silly muggle not wanting to sell his camera. Pfffft. Muggles are good for fashion. Enough said. Oh, and donuts...and many other things she couldn't think about right now. Speaking of donuts...she kinda sorta wanted one. "I had to settle with pictures instead" she said, sounding a bit annoyed by that fact.

Mmhmm, she undertands. Sienna was also quite the traveler, so, she nodded again, her wavy hair moving at the same time she nodded. Then she smiled, "Italy? Really?" she seemed surprised, "A romantic country, indeed" 'cause love is always in the air when you're there, or so it seemed.

But, the next answer was certainly more interesting than the rest, except for the Cooper ones, because Cooper was good, in a way, he just seemed to get a few things out of hand. Poor him. Anyway...NEXT!

Lifestyle? Mmmmm, okay. Sienna shrugged, "Yeah, you don't like her, I see that" she can be loud at times, "Then again, you don't have to" a wink and a laugh, but it was true, he wasn't the one married to her. She sighed, "It's obvious that they have to appear happy, we don't know that...but I like to think they are" because who wouldn't want to make Brennan happy, anyway.
Oooh Rico liked it when Sienna sat on the desk. He could've offered her a seat in his chair - or a little closer - but this was good. Yeahhh. He was going to get distracted again.... it was the shimmery hair…. he should try that excuse with Getti sometime.

"Hehehaaa riiiiiiight," Rico grinned confidently. "Never mind that I'm not a native of this country and I'm hardly qualified for the job - you'd vote for me. Right?" He cocked and eyebrow, all in jest of course. But c'mon, who could resist Rico Suave? No? Mhmm.

All those ladies at the wedding couldn't resist him, obviously. "Shame you couldn't be there," he said earnestly. "There was music and dancing and free drinks.... great time." As long as you didn't mind Bridezilla's temper tantrums here and there.

His grin widened, if possible, at mention of Italy. "La mia stella brillante! Ahh, Italia." Rico swiveled in his chair a bit. "Yeah, my family has a small vineyard/firewhiskey brewery in Sicily...it's a great spot for vacations."

Vacations reminded him of Angelina, suddenly, and he felt just a bit guilty having a beautiful woman sitting on his desk. But just a bit. "Heyyy now, I never said that exactly..." Rico returned the wink. "I'd like to think that all marriages stay happy... in case I ever get married some day..." waaaaay off in the future, yeah.

ooc: la mia stella brillante = my shining star

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind