View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 06:21 AM   #74 (permalink)
Lockhartian

Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton P. Walker
First Year

x11 x11
Default go cooper! :P
Eagle Eye [⅓ Badger Trio] Felon & Kafka ♥ Gilderoy Lockhart <3 [TEAM 947!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

Enrico nodded and started chuckling at Sienna's reaction to mere mention of the Ministry. Oh boy was she a fangirl or what - a very pretty one, though. And there was no question of who she'd be supporting in the coming election.

"Yeah I worked in International Cooperation for a while," Rico leaned back in his chair as he spoke. "You know that's where Cooper started out, right? Great department." He winked and chuckled again. "Don't tell me you weren't invited to THE wedding of the century? That's about as close as I've been." And that was close enough, thankyaverymuch.

He wasn't the best at keeping track of time...but hey, at least he spent his time well. "I've done more traveling than moving, I'd say...I don't like to be in one place for too long," Rico shrugged, being deliberatley elusive. "I think Italy will be my next home though, when I retire in about 40 years." He laughed and ran a hand through his hair.

But her next question was where he always got in trouble with the ladies. Keep it cool, suave. "Well..." Rico shrugged, trying to seem nonchalant as he spoke quietly. "I probably couldn't keep up with her uh, lifestyle. I'm kinda low-key, see...but don't get me wrong, I'm sure she makes the Minister a very happy man." He trailed off with a bit of a fake smile, trying and failing to not dig a hole any deeper than he had already. Basically, Rico had the opinion that Clara-Belle Cooper was High Maintence and he was not. Mmmmhmmno, he avoided those women like the plague.
Yes, she was still standing, which is why she decided to seat on the desk beside him. Not on the chair, the desk. Because everything was sooooooo casual in the Daily Prophet, right?

Sienna nodded, although International Cooperation sounded kinda boring, no wonder the man decided to do something else with his life. Wait! "Really, I didn't know Brennan started out there" interesting, "So, this could easily mean that one day you can become Minister too" another good-looking one, suddenly the Department started to sound less boring.

Aha, he didn't like the power couple for sureeeee, "I was, but couldn't make it...there were a few things that got in the way" including a silly muggle not wanting to sell his camera. Pfffft. Muggles are good for fashion. Enough said. Oh, and donuts...and many other things she couldn't think about right now. Speaking of donuts...she kinda sorta wanted one. "I had to settle with pictures instead" she said, sounding a bit annoyed by that fact.

Mmhmm, she undertands. Sienna was also quite the traveler, so, she nodded again, her wavy hair moving at the same time she nodded. Then she smiled, "Italy? Really?" she seemed surprised, "A romantic country, indeed" 'cause love is always in the air when you're there, or so it seemed.

But, the next answer was certainly more interesting than the rest, except for the Cooper ones, because Cooper was good, in a way, he just seemed to get a few things out of hand. Poor him. Anyway...NEXT!

Lifestyle? Mmmmm, okay. Sienna shrugged, "Yeah, you don't like her, I see that" she can be loud at times, "Then again, you don't have to" a wink and a laugh, but it was true, he wasn't the one married to her. She sighed, "It's obvious that they have to appear happy, we don't know that...but I like to think they are" because who wouldn't want to make Brennan happy, anyway.