View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 01:53 AM   #72 (permalink)
Lockhartian

Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton P. Walker
First Year

x11 x11
Default lol...'dazzling'
Eagle Eye [⅓ Badger Trio] Felon & Kafka ♥ Gilderoy Lockhart <3 [TEAM 947!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

"What you don't know -- or see -- can't hurt you," Rico answered Sienna cryptically. He might have known a bit more about mysterious happenings in Roswell, which may or may not have related to his old job at the American Ministry, but he certainly wasn't about to go spilling any secrets just now....

...except that dash it all, Sienna Knoll was dazzling his eyes. "London...uh..." How long had it been? Three years now? Four? "A while?" Rico shrugged and tried to focus on her question. "I was working at the Ministry for a bit, got a transfer ya know, then I came here...meh. I haven't been home in a good five years I'd say."

Now that was a shame. Almost like the fact that she was kinda sorta friends with the Minister's wifey. Shudder. "Oh yeah, THE Clara Belle. She's kind of intimidating, you know, to a guy like me." he chuckled slightly but his thoughts continued rambling. Did you SEE the woman's wedding? Sometimes I feel real sorry for that Brennan Cooper, poor sap, being married to that piece of work...not that Enrico would ever say that out loud. And never in front of a friend-of-a-friend-of-a-pretty-lady-like-Sienna.
Wise words, indeed. "That's right...that's precisely why I left--" yeah, no, never mind. Sure, she left her home because it was one of the ways to get away from her family, it was sad leaving her father, but still. "--yeah, either way, it was a fun trip, so it was kinda worth it" yet she still preferred cold places to live in. Holidays are, however, spent in warm places.

So, she smiled, "A while? That's not very accurate" Sienna stated, but didn't comment further, something else caught her attention, "The Ministry? Have you seen Brennan up close?" she still thought that he was quite the Minister, and poor man, all the things he's been through...*sigh*...Plus, he's nice to look at.

Much like this fellow American.

"You've moved around a lot, then" and so has Sienna, but she was mostly traveling around, not working per say. And her laughter this time sounded truly honest, this Rico was a funny guy, the way he said "THE Clara Belle" was simply hilarious. "To a guy like you? What's that supposed to mean?" AHA! This could be interesting.