View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 07:11 AM   #68 (permalink)
Lockhartian

Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton P. Walker
First Year

x11 x11
Eagle Eye [⅓ Badger Trio] Felon & Kafka ♥ Gilderoy Lockhart <3 [TEAM 947!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

Rico's brown eyes were still twinkling as he looked back at Sienna. "I'm from the southwestern area.... New Mexico, actually." He momentarily lost his thoughts as a bit of golden sunlight hit her hair just right and it sparkled like a gem. Oooh keep it together, suave...

"Uh uhhhm, yeah, so where were you changing your scenery from to here eh? I mean," wow that just made no sense, "Which state did you move from?" Rico's grin had gone slightly loopy now but he really was curious to find out more about the mysterious beauty right in front of him.
Huh. Interesting, "Really? I've only been in New Mexico once...well, Roswell to be precise" she nodded. Oh, the times of a teenage witch on an much-too-muggleish roadtrip. It was fun at least.

Was he staring? She couldn't help to look to her side, in case someone was right beside her and she didn't notice, but, ummm, there was no one by her side, soooooo....he probably just remembered something.

She frowned, "What?" she said, because to be honest Sienna did not understand what he asked. Oh, goody! He was going to re-ask the question. "Can't you tell? I'm a California girl" ummm, how silly of her, "San Francisco is where I grew up" because she'd been going around and around since she graduated from school.

"I do like it here, though, I have to thank Clara Belle for that" she said, and shuffled her hair to the other side.