View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 06:27 AM   #67 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasina Riddle View Post
She nodded. "Yes American cuisine the in the heart of London on a magical alley no less. I think it works though." She was really liking the place and she loved the owners. She kept her eyes off his letter as that would have been very rude. "Well then I will let you get back to your letter. I've got to get this article written while the food is still fresh in my mind." she smiled at him.
Rico returned Egypt's smile with one of his own. "Indeed...I will most definitely keep that place in mind next lunch break." He gestured toward the letter like it was no big deal..."And I guess I'll stop distracting you, ma'am."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Diggory View Post
She nodded, yes, Sienna sounded much better. "Then it's nice to meet you Rico" sure it was, now that she knew the name. But, of course, she never truly noticed what the bosses called everyone, except Getti that seemed to know Mona, and only Mona.

She laughed softly, "No, I didn't...which is...well, not so weird, honestly" she said, shaking her head, "There's quite a few things I don't notice" and accents were one of those, "Where in the states are you from?" this, she was curious about, though she was more than positive that it wasn't from the same place as her.

"Of course there is..." she started to say, as if she needed to clarify something, "...but, yes, a change of scenery is good for the soul" she said, and winked at him.
Rico's brown eyes were still twinkling as he looked back at Sienna. "I'm from the southwestern area.... New Mexico, actually." He momentarily lost his thoughts as a bit of golden sunlight hit her hair just right and it sparkled like a gem. Oooh keep it together, suave...

"Uh uhhhm, yeah, so where were you changing your scenery from to here eh? I mean," wow that just made no sense, "Which state did you move from?" Rico's grin had gone slightly loopy now but he really was curious to find out more about the mysterious beauty right in front of him.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind