View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 05:39 AM   #66 (permalink)
Lockhartian

Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton P. Walker
First Year

x11 x11
Default ooc: sorry I forgot about this...quidditch and all :P
Eagle Eye [⅓ Badger Trio] Felon & Kafka ♥ Gilderoy Lockhart <3 [TEAM 947!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

"Sienna, right," Rico repeated politely. "Oh, I'm Rico, Rico Serio - though I'm sure the bosses call me something worse."

He chuckled to himself and shook his head. "Sorry, Sienna, I'll just stick to your first name then." Rico's dark eyes twinkled mischievously. "Really, you didn't notice my non-British accent?" He raised an eyebrow thoughtfully as he recalled a similar conversation with his coworkers at his last job.

But she wasn't being so forthcoming, now was she? "Oh I'm sure there's more to it than that..." he swiveled in his chair just a bit. "We all have reasons for leaving home, now don't we?" And if she wasn't talking then neither was he.
She nodded, yes, Sienna sounded much better. "Then it's nice to meet you Rico" sure it was, now that she knew the name. But, of course, she never truly noticed what the bosses called everyone, except Getti that seemed to know Mona, and only Mona.

She laughed softly, "No, I didn't...which is...well, not so weird, honestly" she said, shaking her head, "There's quite a few things I don't notice" and accents were one of those, "Where in the states are you from?" this, she was curious about, though she was more than positive that it wasn't from the same place as her.

"Of course there is..." she started to say, as if she needed to clarify something, "...but, yes, a change of scenery is good for the soul" she said, and winked at him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasina Riddle View Post
Turned toward the voice as a woman approached. She hadn't met her before but she had seen her at that ghastly staff meeting."Oh its called Fairy Delights. Right around the corner from Olivanders. It is a wonderfully little place. I recommend going there for a nice little dinner. And you must try their chicken and waffle sandwich. Those Americans come up with the tasty things sometimes." She told her.

She smiled at the woman. "Pleasure to meet you Sienna. Egypt Greenwood," she took her hand and gave it a good shake. "That is a lovely name Sienna," She told her. Egypt shared her son's love of names.

Her head turned, golden highlights reflecting on her hair, "Fairy Delights, huh?" Sienna smiled, she didn't know the place, sooooo...she was glad there was something new to try out.

Her next comment made her laugh, "Oh, I know...sometimes" she shrugged, "And it's not even on purpose, some of those things are simply experiments that go right" especially when a wizard is involved.

"Great to meet you too" there was a smile on her face, "Egypt...oh, I loved the country..." she commented, almost in a whisper, she sooo wanted to go back, but work was now calling for her. "Why, thank you...I...sort of didn't like it when I was growing up...I think that's quite common" maybe, just maybe.