View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 05:15 AM   #64 (permalink)
Tommehbell

Slytherin
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Greenwood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blake Madden
Accidents & Catastrophes
x1
Default sorry i missed this Karla!! i love you!!
DivaDivaDiva ||Candy Cane Mama||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Diggory View Post
Wonderful lunch? Sienna stood up and walked over the two other people in the area...

"Wonderful lunch, huh? Where?" she said with a smile, clearly she wanted to know the name of the place the woman had the wonderful lunch...just in case, you never know when you want to try something new, especially since she couldn't keep her lunch in this awful office.

But she remembered something, "Oh, sorry...I don't think we've met...I'm Sienna, Sienna Knoll" 'News Editor' but she didn't add that, she extended her hand to the woman.

And her head turned towards the man writing a letter, for half a second she wondered who the receiver of that letter would be, but it was none of her business, right? "You're in layout limits, I didn't know that" of course she didn't, and she'll probably forget that quite soon too, "I'm Sienna, as you probably already heard" she added another smile.
Turned toward the voice as a woman approached. She hadn't met her before but she had seen her at that ghastly staff meeting."Oh its called Fairy Delights. Right around the corner from Olivanders. It is a wonderfully little place. I recommend going there for a nice little dinner. And you must try their chicken and waffle sandwich. Those Americans come up with the tasty things sometimes." She told her.

She smiled at the woman. "Pleasure to meet you Sienna. Egypt Greenwood," she took her hand and gave it a good shake. "That is a lovely name Sienna," She told her. Egypt shared her son's love of names.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

"Sienna, right," Rico repeated politely. "Oh, I'm Rico, Rico Serio - though I'm sure the bosses call me something worse."

He chuckled to himself and shook his head. "Sorry, Sienna, I'll just stick to your first name then." Rico's dark eyes twinkled mischievously. "Really, you didn't notice my non-British accent?" He raised an eyebrow thoughtfully as he recalled a similar conversation with his coworkers at his last job.

But she wasn't being so forthcoming, now was she? "Oh I'm sure there's more to it than that..." he swiveled in his chair just a bit. "We all have reasons for leaving home, now don't we?" And if she wasn't talking then neither was he.

Rico turned his attention to Egypt now. "American cuisine, eh?" He glanced to Sienna and then back to Egypt. "That sounds great! I will definitely be looking forward to your article. I'll be sure to spotlight it on the page when I do layout."

He winked and glanced at the letter briefly. "Love...letter....er yeah..." he cleared his throat. "It's just for a friend. A very important friend of mine...I've been too slow writing her back..." he sighed lightly, almost imperceptibly.
She nodded. "Yes American cuisine the in the heart of London on a magical alley no less. I think it works though." She was really liking the place and she loved the owners. She kept her eyes off his letter as that would have been very rude. "Well then I will let you get back to your letter. I've got to get this article written while the food is still fresh in my mind." she smiled at him.

♣♣Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour♣♣